Dis Chat

Attention all Chatters .....
:surfweb:
Let's try it again tonight !! Around 9:00 pm EST time seems to be working well for "most" of us. It is Friday night, grab a tall, cool beverage, sit down, relax and join us. Imagine that you are sitting in the most perfect spot on Main Street, patiently waiting for :tinker: "Wishes" to begin with a bunch of friends (or that special someone), watch the spectacular fireworks show and chat :hyper2: the night away !! :surfweb:
See you tonight !!!! pixiedust: Maybe some of the Disney magic will rub off !! :genie:

Not sure I'll be able to make it I usually go to my girlfriends house on the weekends i don't have my kids. I just might have to whip some Disney Magic.

If not have a great chat guys.:)

Ragnrok23 what about not getting online until its closer to 9pm?

Sorry I couldn't make it last night. I'll be around on Thursday night for sure. I maybe able to make it Wednesday but I can't guarantee it - it is a horse show day. Here we go again !!! :thumbsup2

I'll see if I can XD
I have friends spending the night, but we're going to be watching movies and I like to get on my laptop during them lol.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter