December 2010 Meets! Anyone is Welcome!!

Woo! Looks like some good meets are coming together!!

Now that I have more than a minute...

There are nine of us total in our group, but three of us will be out and about in the late evening and ready to meet up on the big kid rides. My best friend, my sister and I will be out a couple nights at Jellyrolls and any other place that some of the more experienced, uh, adult beverage consumers might suggest. I've done one no kids trip, but we were so exhausted that we only went out once. :laughing: Most of our day will be spent with our big group, but we are totally into meeting up for rides, parades, whatever. We'll be at MVMCP on December 5th. And if I keep talking about it I might cry 'cause I'm jonesin' for WDW real hard today. :lmao:

Jess - I totally hear you about Jonesin' for WDW. They don't have a tearful, but excited smiley so this will have to do: :wizard: Also, want to agree on a date for an evening at Jellyrolls with me and I can get it listed as an 'open invite' meet?

Donna and BLTLDZ (I should get you and hubby' names) - Do you want me to add your meet the evening of the 8th so that other's can join? If so, I'll need rough details of where/when so folks can find you. I like the idea of the Bellevue lounge!

Ryan - Great idea to make ADRs for 4 people. If you want to PM or post the details I will add them to the calendar I am working on in Post #9 of this thread. I can make a note that interested parties will need to RSVP with you so that you can keep track.

Mike - I think a "unattached singles only party" is perfectly fine, and if you'd like to organize the details (even if its a simple 'meet at ESPN Club December 12th at 8 PM for beers') I can post that information on the appropriate date in Post #9 of this thread.

Everyone - Could I get thoughts on if anyone wants to try to do any super-casual MVMCP 'let's all meet and go on a ride together' meets, or if anyone wants to do any RSVP type dessert party MVMCP meets?

Thanks everyone for being patiant as I add days/meets/events to the Post #9 Calendar. I have to get to it in spurts as I do also (gasp) have to work. ;)

- Carey

Never attended one but did do a One on One twice and both were not that great

sorry that the one on oen did not work out great... I guess I am one of the lucky few who had joined and also planned dismeets and had collected great friends.... one reason why I am a wee bit sad for not going to be able to be there on this time frame!!! love love love disneydonnam and richard!!! yes they are wondeful peeps!!!

:hug: Donna!!! make sure you are at the right lounge this time... not at YC but BWI :p (rign a bell... POFQ.. POR ??? hihihi)

hopefully December will be better for you pixiedust:

I'm in! Dec. 12-18!

:santa:I can't believe it's already time to plan Christmas meets

I like your dates, Duck!

Christmas in July you know. :)

What exactly is this meet and how do they work? Who goes?

We will be there from the 3rd-17th. Would love to attend a meet...:thumbsup2 Who organizes these?

hey you guys!!! they have somethign going already.... :p what about us ??? :woohoo:

BLTDZ,kdunkle904, snykymom are you traveling with kids??? just checking to try to come up with an activity that would be age appropriate :rolleyes1:upsidedow

sorry that the one on oen did not work out great... I guess I am one of the lucky few who had joined and also planned dismeets and had collected great friends.... one reason why I am a wee bit sad for not going to be able to be there on this time frame!!! love love love disneydonnam and richard!!! yes they are wondeful peeps!!!

:hug: Donna!!! make sure you are at the right lounge this time... not at YC but BWI :p (rign a bell... POFQ.. POR ??? hihihi)

hopefully December will be better for you pixiedust:

:grouphug:You are so sweet. Can't believe my two trips this year and I am missing you both times. I will put Richard (lol) in charge of getting me to the right place I goof up all the time.:grouphug::

hey you guys!!! they have somethign going already.... :p what about us ??? :woohoo:

BLTDZ,kdunkle904, snykymom are you traveling with kids??? just checking to try to come up with an activity that would be age appropriate :rolleyes1:upsidedow
Not unless you count me! :rotfl: I'm really a solo traveler this time.

Hey Everyone! I'll be down December 12-17th. As of right now, I'll be traveling SOLO and probably staying at Pop Century. I'd love to meet some of you down there. :)

I am travelling with my DD5 - so meeting late night for drinks is out for me. If anyone else traveling with kids wants to meet at the park(s) or MVMCP, lmk.

We'll be there from 12/2 - 12/10

Not unless you count me! :rotfl: I'm really a solo traveler this time.

Hey Everyone! I'll be down December 12-17th. As of right now, I'll be traveling SOLO and probably staying at Pop Century. I'd love to meet some of you down there. :)

awesome.... getting my post its out !!!

hmmm you two get in on the 12th... I think am getting in the 13th unless I can get someone to work for me the 12th....

We are traveling with my DD3 be there the 14th-16th.

We are traveling with my DD3 be there the 14th-16th.

I guess for those days you can just pick the day which will be open for you and your family... the 3 of us (snykymom and bltdz) have more room of flexibility since we are traveling solo.... when you have managed a draft of your itinerary then will see how we can inject a meet... hows that....:goodvibes:goodvibes

Donna and BLTLDZ (I should get you and hubby' names) - Do you want me to add your meet the evening of the 8th so that other's can join? If so, I'll need rough details of where/when so folks can find you. I like the idea of the Bellevue lounge! Lisa & Dave ;)

YES- DEFINITELY. We have a sleigh ride scheduled at FWL campgrounds for 10 PM...I am going to call and try to get it for 9:30 instead. Hopefully 10:30 at BVL? OR if there is another night that works better? What about 12/6, At Tambu Lounge?? Or both?? I am so excited :goodvibes
Everyone - Could I get thoughts on if anyone wants to try to do any super-casual MVMCP 'let's all meet and go on a ride together' meets, or if anyone wants to do any RSVP type dessert party MVMCP meets?
I would be interested in this!! We have tickets for the night of the 5th, but would be willing to go another night as well!! Let me know the dates you are thinking?
Thanks everyone for being patiant as I add days/meets/events to the Post #9 Calendar. I have to get to it in spurts as I do also (gasp) have to work. ;)

I guess for those days you can just pick the day which will be open for you and your family... the 3 of us (snykymom and bltdz) have more room of flexibility since we are traveling solo.... when you have managed a draft of your itinerary then will see how we can inject a meet... hows that....:goodvibes:goodvibes

I am pretty flexible, but not traveling solo. The hubby will be with me ;) HONEYMOON :lovestruc

I'll be there from late on 12/1 to late on 12/7 for the annual 4-day golf outing with my local tournament group. Our tee times are at 8am, Friday to Monday, which means I won't be able to get to the parks or resorts until mid-afternoon on those days. Thursday 12/2 and Tuesday 12/7 are the only days I can get to the parks early.

I'm staying off-site this time, but plan to spend some time each afternoon and evening in the parks/resorts for dinner, fun, etc. Not sure yet if my DGF will be coming down for all or part of this trip (moremickeyforme), but she loves dismeets too and I'm sure would enjoy spending some time with other disneyphiles while I'm out playing golf.

I'll be there from late on 12/1 to late on 12/7 for the annual 4-day golf outing with my local tournament group. Our tee times are at 8am, Friday to Monday, which means I won't be able to get to the parks or resorts until mid-afternoon on those days. Thursday 12/2 and Tuesday 12/7 are the only days I can get to the parks early.

I'm staying off-site this time, but plan to spend some time each afternoon and evening in the parks/resorts for dinner, fun, etc. Not sure yet if my DGF will be coming down for all or part of this trip (moremickeyforme), but she loves dismeets too and I'm sure would enjoy spending some time with other disneyphiles while I'm out playing golf.

hey BV :goodvibes going to miss you both again... :sigh:

So, yeah, the title says it all. ;)

Check out post #9 down there for more details...

just wondering if you would mind me using this post #60 to use as main planning post or just start a separate thread for the trips starting the 11th...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter