December 2010 Meets! Anyone is Welcome!!

Glad to see so many people already on this thread!!

Let me know if anyone would like me to add anything to the first post. :)

Amen to that!! :thumbsup2

:offtopic: yeah... even this October there's a bunch of Dis Peeps... Singles.. Solo... Solo with family... Not so Solo... with kids... granted we are not all meeting at the same time but its a fun bunch! :goodvibes

Thank you for starting this thread... looking forward to meeting and sharing a ride or two ...

How about the Bellevue lounge at BWV for a drink one night as a casual meet?? ThoughtS?

Sounds great. The only night that wouldn't work for us will be 12/7. We are doing MVMCP that night.

Ok, as it gets closer we shall pick a date....How about tentalively thursday the 9th? Does not HAVE to be at Bellevue lounge either...I guess anywhere where alcohol is served should be A OK ! LOL

FH & I have late ADR's most nights, and would prefer a later meet...like closer to 9:30- 10 PM ish...is this too late you think ?

Ok, as it gets closer we shall pick a date....How about tentalively thursday the 9th? Does not HAVE to be at Bellevue lounge either...I guess anywhere where alcohol is served should be A OK ! LOL

FH & I have late ADR's most nights, and would prefer a later meet...like closer to 9:30- 10 PM ish...is this too late you think ?

That is definately not too late to have drinks. You sound like my husband as long as he can have a Captain Morgan he doesn't care where he is. The only real late adr we have is for the 9th at Le Cellier. We have a 9:20 reservation. I don't know if the 8th will work for you. We have Yak & Yeti at 6:30 and then could meet anywhere.

That is definately not too late to have drinks. You sound like my husband as long as he can have a Captain Morgan he doesn't care where he is. The only real late adr we have is for the 9th at Le Cellier. We have a 9:20 reservation. I don't know if the 8th will work for you. We have Yak & Yeti at 6:30 and then could meet anywhere.

The 8th would work. We start staying at the wilderness lodge that night.
We are doing a split stay three ways for the honeymoon. Yes, we are crazy :rotfl:

aaahhh Capt Morgan Huh!!!!! :rolleyes1

Hi all, Just checking in. I'm going solo from 4-12 and making all my ADRs for 4 people. I'll post where soon if anyone wants to join up for a meal or two.

We'll be at the WL from the 3rd through 6th. Seems like too short of a time, but you know how work is.

It's just not a vacation without the Captain. How have you been?

tied down here in my local Pond!!! Family is visiting and not one of them loves the Mouse as much as I do. I was able to take them in May for a quick trip and thats it nobody want to go back!

and they were planting to go to Atlantis and I decline so they are not going either now the deal is nobody goes anywhere :rotfl2: but here... local concerts, flea markets, nearby shore and outlet malls.

:goodvibes Thank You Reb!!! I am counting on you being around then ??!!!

I honestly don't know yet. I have to work Christmas this year so am having to arrange Christmas with the family around their schedules. We'll see :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter