DDA chapter 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theresa - a fine job on the photos!

Jen - please lie and tell Elizabeth that you are packed. She will feel so much better and she has bee up a long time today. ;)

Elin - You are right! I have been up a long time! Without a nap! And I didn't notice until you said that! :rotfl2:
I have been too bsuy packing to notice if I am tired.

There mickey heads that my daughter made with quotations done very tastefully. And I was seeking advice as to how to affix them. I would love to hear feedback. I'm also thinking of handing them out to castmembers instead if it's not permissable at the resort. Just looking for ideas. You seem to have taken offense to this idea Jack.

Hi YensidRocks! :wave2:

This thread originated several years ago with a bunch of wonderful, new, creative DISigners who also liked to talk a lot. It sounds like you have a blooming DISigner on your hands, and I bet the CMs will appreciate her thoughtfulness. :goodvibes You could also hang her designs on the inside of your room (e.g. on your glass patio doors, your bathroom mirror, etc.), so you could enjoy her creations, too. If the tape leaves any residue on the glass, Goo Gone is a wonderful thing. :thumbsup2

Hope you have a magical trip!
Amy :)

Theresa, wonderful pictures! You are going to save a small fortune taking your own photos, and they are going to mean so much more, too! :goodvibes

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!

Will there be a second date soon, Jen? :)

We went to a birthday party, and it was so nice not to be in charge! :rotfl:

For those of you who play Bunco (or cards, etc.) what are your favorite "not too messy" appetizers and snacks? I'm hosting MOPS Bunco on Monday night. Thanks, in advance.

I will keep you updated ;) Ive been down the shore with my family all day and he had a family thing today too, so we havent really had a chance to chat other than a hello..so maybe an update tomorrow

What color are you painting, Anne Marie?

We are heading to Movies Under the Moon. They are showing Indy and the Crystal Skull. We haven't seen it yet.

We have just finished painting our family room, entry hall & upstairs halllway. 9 1/2 hours!!! It's Bejamin Moore "Cedar Key" ..I call it taupe.:)

Have a great time at the movies.

My tickers are all wrong. Tommorow will be 9 days before we leave & I am still not packed.:rolleyes1

Elizabeth - How do you ever manage with all us non-early-packers around. My best trip was 2 days in advance, but I think that only happened once.

Dinner decision was made here and I'm doing lasagna. Managed to get everything I needed for lasagna, garlic bread and dessert for about $35. Then, told Erin to bring stuff for salad and if she wanted ice cream for peach cobbler/pie, that was on her too. Lasagnas are completely assembled and ready for the oven tomorrow. The base for the dessert pizza is made and the "sauce" and toppings are ready, I've just got to assemble, but I think it will hold up better if I do that part in the morning. Now I've just got to see if I can get the dining room cleaned up enough for people to eat in there. Otherwise, the kitchen table and card tables in the living room it is!

I'm really leaning towards kitchen and card tables. ;) The Army Wives episode that failed to come on On Demand as has been the trend for over a month, is on in 20 minutes and I'm getting tired. I figure if I get to the dining room tomorrow, great. Otherwise, this will do. And yes, we're eating off paper too! :rotfl: I'm not doing that many dishes! ;)

So, Elizabeth you don't even want to hear that I usually pack two days before my trip. Sometimes the night before!!! :lmao:

I promise that for the Sept 2010 trans-atlantic I will be ready a week before since I have to make sure I absolutely do not go over the 50 pound limit per bag.

Tia, I just figure the packing slackers will forget something super important one of these days and they will be really sorry they violated the 12 Day Packing Rule. ;)

Terry, DH asked me how much my suitcase weighs. I have no clue. If he is worried he should weigh it!

We went to a birthday party, and it was so nice not to be in charge! :rotfl:

For those of you who play Bunco (or cards, etc.) what are your favorite "not too messy" appetizers and snacks? I'm hosting MOPS Bunco on Monday night. Thanks, in advance.

I am my youngest's mom...I love cheese and crackers.

There have also been candy bowls at each table (jelly beans that kind of thing)

So, Elizabeth you don't even want to hear that I usually pack two days before my trip. Sometimes the night before!!! :lmao:

I promise that for the Sept 2010 trans-atlantic I will be ready a week before since I have to make sure I absolutely do not go over the 50 pound limit per bag.
I'm a day before packer too.

Elizabeth - I came very close to getting an Owner's Locker for this trip. But with all the major purchases that I am planning soon, and wanting to put Pergo flooring in my house, I'll just continue to haul everything back and forth. My thoughts are that a Locker is for people who have "extra" money to spend. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter