DDA chapter 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got the same thing!

Ugh, guys i am nervous--its been a long time since ive been on a first date! my ex and i dated for like..6 years

Wow, how did I miss that? You are going on a date?! That is wonderful. Just relax and be yourself. If it is meant then it will work. If not, it was just a nice time with just a friend.

Wow, how did I miss that? You are going on a date?! That is wonderful. Just relax and be yourself. If it is meant then it will work. If not, it was just a nice time with just a friend.

Thanks :) Yeah , a couple of weeks ago, i signed up for one of those online dating sites, just to see who came up in search. This guy sent me a message and seemed normal (some of the messages i got, i just deleted right away--some weiiird people!) .We have chatted for a week and a half on the internet/texts..were meeting at a mall and going to dinner...im excited but nervous!! he seems normal and nice though but were definitely staying in a public place!

Tammi I wish I go in August but that is definitely out.

Jen hope you have a wonderful time tonight!

ETA: But I would like to know how they intend to know if someone is staying on rented points. Obviously that person does not have a membership card.

Maybe someone like me would have to provide their original reservation with the member's name on it, as well as photo ID?

Walter Cronkite died tonight. :( He was retired by the time I really watched news, but I still remember him like I lived through Apollo 11, JFK, etc.

hey guys...im headed to bed but just wanted to let you know i was home..i didnt want anyone to worry :goodvibes:
Ill chat with you tomorrow!

Good morning, DDA!

2 weeks 'til WDW! You know what that means? Time for me to PACK!! :banana: I told DH I need my suitcase. I also need my carry-on, because I think there is stuff inside the carry-on that I need to sort through.

I have been awake since 4:30 AM. I have my 2nd load of laundry in the washer. I have been visiting my outfits in the closet. I have read over the packing list.

Today DS needs a haircut. I think we have also decided to buy him a Nintendo DS, so we'll go to Game Stop after the salon. He has a gift card from his birthday that he has been hoarding, so I think he needs to use it. He wants that Zoo Tycoon game. He can also play his Game Boy Advance games on the DS so he will have some options. We bought his Game Boy when he was about 6, so it has held up REALLY well.

Good morning, DDA!

2 weeks 'til WDW! You know what that means? Time for me to PACK!! :banana: I told DH I need my suitcase. I also need my carry-on, because I think there is stuff inside the carry-on that I need to sort through.

I have been awake since 4:30 AM. I have my 2nd load of laundry in the washer. I have been visiting my outfits in the closet. I have read over the packing list.

Today DS needs a haircut. I think we have also decided to buy him a Nintendo DS, so we'll go to Game Stop after the salon. He has a gift card from his birthday that he has been hoarding, so I think he needs to use it. He wants that Zoo Tycoon game. He can also play his Game Boy Advance games on the DS so he will have some options. We bought his Game Boy when he was about 6, so it has held up REALLY well.
Three weeks here! :cool1:

You have been very productive so far today. :thumbsup2 Have fun packing.

I got some new cool weather clothes for WDW last week. Hopefully this trip's pictures will look different than last years. I, however, have worn them here too. ;)

I think I am about 60/40 on old and new shirts. I don't THINK I have 14 new ones. Well, actually, maybe I do. :rolleyes1 Yeah, maybe. I can think of 12 new ones off the top of my head, so there could be 14 new ones. Oops. Didn't mean to do that! :rotfl2:

I think I am about 60/40 on old and new shirts. I don't THINK I have 14 new ones. Well, actually, maybe I do. :rolleyes1 Yeah, maybe. I can think of 12 new ones off the top of my head, so there could be 14 new ones. Oops. Didn't mean to do that! :rotfl2:
It's all good. :rolleyes1

How did it go, Jen?

Good morning guys-
I was so tiredl ast night that i posted and went right to sleep. It actually went well for a first date. We walked around this huge mall that is between both of our houses..We went to dinner at Ruby Tuesday and sat there chatting and eating til 10, when the mall closed..he walked me to my car and we chatted for another 15 minutes or so...So for a first date, it went well..wasnt really awkward so im happy!

My glorious pile o' pants is ready for the suitcase! :yay: Well, almost. I think there are still 2 pairs of shorts in the dryer. But the suitcase isn't out yet, so by the time DH gets it out the shorts won't be in the dryer anymore. 25 shorts, 3 capris, 28 total.

10 more working days! :dance3:

Here's a topic for us to debate today:

Is it acceptable to decorate the OUTSIDE of your room door at AKL with all sorts of little homemade decorations? And if so, is it OK to use Scotch tape?

NO, I am NOT thinking of doing this. It's a thread on the Resorts board. :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter