DDA chapter 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a nice time at the movie. But let me tell you, when the City offers something for "free", guess what the majority the of clientele is. Nicholas got another lesson in redneck. :rotfl2:

I'm a day before packer too.

Elizabeth - I came very close to getting an Owner's Locker for this trip. But with all the major purchases that I am planning soon, and wanting to put Pergo flooring in my house, I'll just continue to haul everything back and forth. My thoughts are that a Locker is for people who have "extra" money to spend. :rotfl:

It will cost $50 round trip for that 4th bag. Even if we went twice, the $100 bag fee would equal a Locker. And chances are if we went twice the second trip would be a short one where we do carry-ons only. So no Locker for us right now.

Good Morning!!

Jen- Definitely keep us posted!! :goodvibes

Anne Marie- That's a lot of painting :faint:

Theresa- I love the pics! Cassidy is such a beauty!

Tia- Great job!!! :worship::worship: Dinner will be FABULOUS!

Tammi- Glad you all enjoyed the movie! I am surrounded by rednecks on a daily basis!:laughing:

Amy- I love the parties where you have no responsibility! In fact, we have 2 next weekend.

Elizabeth-:woohoo: on the packing!

Emma is all packed for her week at GS camp! I am sad that she is old enough to go away by herself, but so excited for her and the adventure that awaits her. And just a tad bit jealous I never did anything like that when I was younger!

We had Dana's oldest spend the night Friday night and the girls spent most of the morning in the pool before she left. Then they had just about the whole neighborhood in the pool later in the afternoon. Thankfully, they were well behaved!

Eric just left for BS camp. He will be back Tuesday night as his boss is out of town the rest of the week. My mom is coming over to watch Mo & Lu while Lily's dad & I drop Em & Lily off at camp.

Good morning, DDA!!

Amy - Wish I could suggest something for Bunco. Mom's group just does dinner first and then plays with candy and nuts on the tables. They've always said Bunco is tertiary to eating and getting together. They meet at 7pm and sometimes they start rolling dice by 9pm. :rotfl:

Tammi - Glad you enjoyed the movie and the live entertainment. :teeth:

Robyn - I hope Emma has a great time at camp! Terra talked about doing a 2 night this year, but she's never stayed anywhere overnight so we decided to wait. She's going to have so much fun!!

Well, it is coffee and cleaning time for me. Have a good one everyone!

LakeLewisville016.jpg

LakeLewisville026.jpg

LakeLewisville030.jpg

LakeLewisville005.jpg

LakeLewisville012.jpg

A few pics from DH.

We had a nice time at the movie. But let me tell you, when the City offers something for "free", guess what the majority the of clientele is. Nicholas got another lesson in redneck. :rotfl2:

:rotfl:

Elizabeth-the bright side is i am not flying anywhere for this cruise--so no worrying about how heavy my bags are!

Elizabeth---you would have been proud of my daughter Guenna. As soon as she found out she was going to camp whether it was GS, Church or Oma's camp, she would immediately pack. She would have everything she needed in the big trunk she would use. Of course this could sometimes be six weeks in advance!!! :lmao:

So I had to be sure and not tell her which one she was going to first until about two weeks out so she had clothes to wear until going to camp. :rotfl:

Howie would pack as well for his camps but only a week before but he did it for so many years that he had it down to a science. Steve was only interested in going to Oma's so I had it easy. When each kid came home, all of their laundry was already done which was nice for me.

Hey guys--im going to be making a cd to listen to in the car for our 2 hour drive to baltimore to get the cruise ship...any ideas for some fun songs??

I cannot believe I posted at 12:21 and did the following with only one post in between!

Drove to a winery that is about 45 minutes from home, had their tastings, bought wine, drove home, went to the produce stand, went to the grocery store, did the week's grocery shopping, came home and unloaded all the groceries. :eek: You all must be having wonderful afternoons! :goodvibes

Jen -I don't think you would want my list of songs for your CD... ;)

We are doing cedar-planked salmon on the grill tonight. Wish me luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter