DCL/Cruise Swap~COMPLETED

Jennifer I would be happy to double up on letters in the groups I'm already in :)

Can I switch to E instead? I got a brainstorm that I want to try out and E will work better for it.

Here is my idea, it has two layers and a shadow, inked, water colored and I'm trying to decide what else to add.

_IGP9227.jpg

Will this be okay or should I go in a different direction?
Complete rough draft, promise it will be much cleaner when done.

I wanted to put a seagull on top, but it's legs won't cut nicely at the proper size.

Thank you for the compliment. I hope it will be okay for everyone in the group.

I was going to use the barrel as a shadow for an E, but you couldn't read RUM that way.

I changed out the top, I didn't like the texture there up close.
I added the cargo net as an embellishment.

I think this is my final draft.
_IGP9228.jpg

Ann - I llove it!! And, I am so glad to see you getting back in here! Does this mean we will start seeing more of you?

When does this close? Im still on the fence, especially about letters but will probably pick up a couple to help close out.

HI Ann! Hope all is well for you!

Hi Rita! Doing so much better here now. Thank you for asking.

Is it okay to mail these out now or should I wait?

Jennifer we haven't heard from you in a few days. I hope everything is okay.

Hi!
I think I'd like to join this swap. This is only my 2nd swap (I didn't think I'd do one again after my 1st one). But it was fun to create - and these elements look like fun! I think I'll just sign up for 2.

I'd like to do Group C, Would Aqua Duck be okay?
And for Group J, would Buccaneer Blast be okay?

Let me know if these aren't what you had in mind! Thanks!

Lori B.

Thank you for giving another hostess a chance. I never did find the pages. I had to have thrown away the box. :(

Sorry girls, things got crazy with M's birthday and getting ready for camp, etc. I'd love some fill-ins, and I'll plan to finalize this tomorrow (my day off).

Love to have you Lori!

Ann, I've got you for E, and you can mail anytime!

And, I'm not getting email updates so I apologize for not making the time to get on sooner - I thought this thread was dead :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter