DCL/Cruise Swap~COMPLETED

Yep...I have Life is a Beach also, but this one had so many different options than is on that one, I couldn't resist for the price!

I clearly posted the enabler alert, so...tough noogies. I do love that cartridge for just this swap.

Cheryl is home this Friday or next? I'll wait for her, no worries.

I clearly posted the enabler alert, so...tough noogies. I do love that cartridge for just this swap.

Cheryl is home this Friday or next? I'll wait for her, no worries.

Ha ha!!!! That's alright...I "needed" a new cart since I have not purchased one in quite a while!!

I don't think she is gone that long...maybe this Friday. She pm'd last week or earlier this week...I can check it.

Don't know if you saw my question about mailing...do you mind if I combine with the Card Candy swap?

Ha ha!!!! That's alright...I "needed" a new cart since I have not purchased one in quite a while!!

I don't think she is gone that long...maybe this Friday. She pm'd last week or earlier this week...I can check it.

Don't know if you saw my question about mailing...do you mind if I combine with the Card Candy swap?

Yep...this Friday Cheryl's back!!

Should be no problem then, I'm home all weekend, she'll be able to sign up.

Sorry about not answering, that's not a problem, I have plenty of room to store things.

i may be in for a few groups. I have been commissioned to do a Wedding Album for a friend. She got married on Castaway Cay :) in February.

Ahh, how cool would that be? :cloud9:

I went thru my 2 huge cruise swap binders to see what I need and have my list ready to go. My mom also wants to do 2 groups. Are we doing the page kits?

Yay, I've been stalking! Lol!

I would like in Group 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7. I don't care which letters, but I'd prefer not to do an icon--that always boggles my mind to try to come up with something! :lmao:

Thanks bunches!!

LOL Jennifer - I was just about to post and ask if the sign-ups were open yet?!

Can I have any letter in Pirates and a spot in the Pirates mini kits and Beachy mini kits please?

Thanks a bunch!

Morning Jennifer!

could I have spots in

Group I and Group K!!

will post what I'm going to make when I get my new cart :banana:

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter