DCL/Cruise Swap~COMPLETED

OK~
May I please have

Completed page

and some advice before I decide the rest....
I have always wanted to do something with the title "Cruise Food", kind of a general foody kit/page. Where would I put that?

Also a title for "That's Entertainment" which again can be kind of general, kids playing in the lobby, hubbys being silly, the lobby pianist, etc.

If you could tell me where you would place those, and then place them, I can decide if I want to do more. I have 6 picked out but I would like to figure out where those go first.
Thank you so much and Im really looking forward to swapping again.
Rita

oh please put them in groups I and K.....I'd like those too!!!!

Okay, I'll put you in I and K, they seem to work there ;)

guess what I got in the mail today .... Pack Your Bags :banana:
can't wait to use it...so many cute things!!

Wow, that was fast, even for my enabling!

Okay, I'll put you in I and K, they seem to work there ;)

Wow, that was fast, even for my enabling!

:woohoo::woohoo: can't wait to see them Rita!!

hallmarkscrapbook has really quick delivery!! got all my papers, etc. pulled and ready to get started on my two groups as soon as the groups are closed!

Haha!! It is great!! I just yesterday switched our resort for our October stay...to the Polynesian!!!!!! So, I will be getting some great use out of it!!!! I had a pin for the original reservation for POR, then I called to check for the Poly...got 35% off!!! Woohoo!!!!

Haha!! It is great!! I just yesterday switched our resort for our October stay...to the Polynesian!!!!!! So, I will be getting some great use out of it!!!! I had a pin for the original reservation for POR, then I called to check for the Poly...got 35% off!!! Woohoo!!!!

LUCKY!!! I booked POP again since this is going to be a very bare bones budget trip!!!

LUCKY!!! I booked POP again since this is going to be a very bare bones budget trip!!!

I love POP...we can't stay there anymore...too many of us! :sad2: This is our first time at the Poly...did AK Villas and Contemporary and loved both, but have been dreamig of the Poly! I haven't even told DH...thinking about making it a surprise for him and the older two kids. The whole trip is a surprise to Logan. He will find out when we pick him up from school the day we leave!!

I love POP...we can't stay there anymore...too many of us! :sad2: This is our first time at the Poly...did AK Villas and Contemporary and loved both, but have been dreamig of the Poly! I haven't even told DH...thinking about making it a surprise for him and the older two kids. The whole trip is a surprise to Logan. He will find out when we pick him up from school the day we leave!!

what a fun surprise....I'd try to keep that too! Megan wants to stay at the Poly someday too!

We stayed at Pop our very first trip. We loved it! We're doing All Star Movies this time. We spend so little time there, we really don't care about the room ;)

We stayed at Pop our very first trip. We loved it! We're doing All Star Movies this time. We spend so little time there, we really don't care about the room ;)

we love POP....Megan says it's "HOME" :lovestruc if we ever did POLY it would only be for a couple nights....can't justify spending all that money since we don't spend a lot of time in our rooms either!

we love POP....Megan says it's "HOME" :lovestruc if we ever did POLY it would only be for a couple nights....can't justify spending all that money since we don't spend a lot of time in our rooms either!

Yeah...we usually don't spend much time there, either. But, DH and the kids want to do more down time this trip and swimming. Plus, the only non-Deluxe option for us is POR and there Lexi has to sleep on a trundle bed and it's just no overly comfortable unfortunately. Believe me....I'd love to be able to go to POP again! Plus, with 35% off, it makes it so much better! :thumbsup2

Yeah...we usually don't spend much time there, either. But, DH and the kids want to do more down time this trip and swimming. Plus, the only non-Deluxe option for us is POR and there Lexi has to sleep on a trundle bed and it's just no overly comfortable unfortunately. Believe me....I'd love to be able to go to POP again! Plus, with 35% off, it makes it so much better! :thumbsup2

once they open up the new family suites at POP hopefully you can stay there again!

Not meaning to change the subject, sort of, but you all know your hotels, are you DVC memebers? We are and your conversation sounds like some of mine when Im comparing my GCH/DH/ PP hotels. They would be the equivelant of GF/Poly/Pop.

Now I have to go back and see what other groups I might want.
Have some of my papers pulled to and our Jo's is having their paper 5/1.00.

I will also take the last spot in Group D~ General DCL
and I think Im good for now but I always take a look at the end to see if anything is needed.
Thanks!:hippie:

Come on, someone. . .you know you want to help us fill up the letters!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter