DCL/Cruise Swap~COMPLETED

went back on-line to look at the cart....

for Group I will be blue themed --- "Cabin Fever"

for Group K will be "Anchors Away"

thanks!

I would like a spot in
A
B
D
E
F
G
J

Mom stitch62 would like
A
D
E

I will choose specific themes later. The dolphin show is getting ready to start.

Yay :) I want to play :) May I please have:

Group:
1-A
4-A,C
5-S,R
6-T
A--Bon Voyage
D--Chillin' by the pool
E--Snorkeling
H--Treasure hunt
I--Flip Flops
Page

Thanks for hostessing :) Since I've never cruised if the themes I chose won't really work just let me know and I'll change them to something else ;)

Jennifer--are my theme ideas okay? Also do we need to pick a theme for the page group?

Jennifer--are my theme ideas okay? Also do we need to pick a theme for the page group?

The only one that may not work for everyone is Snorkeling. You might want to change that to something like "swimming" instead? As for the page, I was waiting to see what the other themes were before I picked, so that I didn't duplicate. You can wait if you'd like.

The only one that may not work for everyone is Snorkeling. You might want to change that to something like "swimming" instead? As for the page, I was waiting to see what the other themes were before I picked, so that I didn't duplicate. You can wait if you'd like.

I was wondering about that one ;) How about "Goin' for a swim" instead.

Hi MM!
OMG! We get new tile and new paint and my computer is down and what happens? I almost missed this!:scared1:
Im going to jump in the shower and think and I will be back with my groups, K?
This swap is in my top 3 swaps! Love it!:hippie:

OK~
May I please have

Completed page

and some advice before I decide the rest....
I have always wanted to do something with the title "Cruise Food", kind of a general foody kit/page. Where would I put that?

Also a title for "That's Entertainment" which again can be kind of general, kids playing in the lobby, hubbys being silly, the lobby pianist, etc.

If you could tell me where you would place those, and then place them, I can decide if I want to do more. I have 6 picked out but I would like to figure out where those go first.
Thank you so much and Im really looking forward to swapping again.
Rita

OK~
May I please have

Completed page

and some advice before I decide the rest....
I have always wanted to do something with the title "Cruise Food", kind of a general foody kit/page. Where would I put that?

Also a title for "That's Entertainment" which again can be kind of general, kids playing in the lobby, hubbys being silly, the lobby pianist, etc.

If you could tell me where you would place those, and then place them, I can decide if I want to do more. I have 6 picked out but I would like to figure out where those go first.
Thank you so much and Im really looking forward to swapping again.
Rita

oh please put them in groups I and K.....I'd like those too!!!!

Thank you for the positive feedback! It's been awhile since Ive swapped and that encouraged me.
It's up to our hostess but I was thinking those groups also!:goodvibes

guess what I got in the mail today .... Pack Your Bags :banana:
can't wait to use it...so many cute things!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter