Current free dining offer expires May 18. What's next? (Looking for rumors!)

ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! You're all so wonderful, thank you for your help! I got free dinning because I had a pin!! eeek, eek. so excited. now when to go? 11/29 or dec 10th???

so is the pin only seen through disney directly? i can't pull it up on my screen

ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! You're all so wonderful, thank you for your help! I got free dinning because I had a pin!! eeek, eek. so excited. now when to go? 11/29 or dec 10th???

so is the pin only seen through disney directly? i can't pull it up on my screen

How did find out you had a pin? Email? Calling? Yes, it has to be directly through Disney. What kind of operating system are you trying to view it in?

The only way for you to view it online is if you have the PIN#. It is a 15 digit #. Did you recieve an email or postcard or did you just call Disney and ask if you had one?

I got the short end of the stick, kind of, LOL!!! Called disney and they confirmed that we def have a pin both under my husband and I. shouldn't the pin work/automatically be applied when we are logged intodisneyworld.disney.go.com/

because when my hubby or I log under our names, the pin isn't applied, we're seeing the full price meal/vacation package prices =(

did a search through my email and rec'd something on 5/22 that states this:
Be sure to have your
PIN: __________________

the pin line is blank, LOL! go figure. yeah not very nice of the to give me a heart attack like that.

my email also says this:

Get a first look at

FREE Disney Dining
with the purchase of a non-discounted 4-Night/5-Day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

For arrivals most nights 9/30–10/4/12; 10/19–11/1/12; 11/9–11/15/12; 11/23–11/29/12; 12/10–12/13/12.
Book now through 7/28/12.

I got the short end of the stick, kind of, LOL!!! Called disney and they confirmed that we def have a pin both under my husband and I. shouldn't the pin work/automatically be applied when we are logged intodisneyworld.disney.go.com/

because when my hubby or I log under our names, the pin isn't applied, we're seeing the full price meal/vacation package prices =(

Be sure to have your

the pin line is blank, LOL! go figure. yeah not very nice of the to give me a heart attack like that.

my email also says this:

Get a first look at

FREE Disney Dining
with the purchase of a non-discounted 4-Night/5-Day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

For arrivals most nights 9/30–10/4/12; 10/19–11/1/12; 11/9–11/15/12; 11/23–11/29/12; 12/10–12/13/12.

You'll be fine. Just call them and read what you got.

Be sure to have your

my email also says this:

Get a first look at

FREE Disney Dining

They sent an email out the next day that said something like "oops we forgot the PIN". Did you get that email? You MUST have the actual 15 digit number to play with the PIN online. If you do not maually type it in (or link to it in the corrected email) you will not be able to use it online, only by phone.

Be sure to have your

my email also says this:

Get a first look at

FREE Disney Dining

No it doesnt, you have to call to get it applied UNLESS you book through an emailed PIN call them back, tell them you have the blank FDing email (i did too) tell them that you were emailed it and that you would like it applied. If they say they cant without the PIN say that its not your fault you got a blank email. It happened to me ;)

Id go the 29th :) the only thing that you will be able to see through the disney website is a new amount after calling to have it applied the CM I talked to said that they type in a 15 digit code and it gives them a code. PM'ed you!

They sent an email out the next day that said something like "oops we forgot the PIN". Did you get that email? You MUST have the actual 15 digit number to play with the PIN online. If you do not maually type it in (or link to it in the corrected email) you will not be able to use it online, only by phone.

I got the first one but NOT the corrected one... but they did help me when I called

As far as I know there is no way to type in a PIN number on the regular site. The only way to do it online is to have an email with a link. Or you have to call it in.

mommyof3princess27 said:
the same FDing blank email happened to me. you might have to call several times but mention code E75(a CM said they do type in a 15 digit code and it gives them a letter and 2 number code. I had to call 3 times before someone believed that I got the email. Dont give up! BUT read them the email and tell them you have it right in front of you

trying to PM you back but need 10+ posts. ahhh, being a newbie ;) i dug a little and yes I have the code in a different email. I'm overwhelmed on Disney overload, LOL

trying to PM you back but need 10+ posts. ahhh, being a newbie ;) i dug a little and yes I have the code in a different email. I'm overwhelmed on Disney overload, LOL

Great! Then you should be able to hit "book now" (or something to that effect) and play around with the PIN online.

I have used this link multiple times...

secure.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/_framework/components/processEngine?process=false&pageRender=true[/url]

ETA: Looks like the link is not working today. I know it worked last week. I'll look into it a bit and see what I can find out.

tried the link you posted above and the link directly in my email and nope, not working. wonder why/what's wrong w/it. just when I think I make progress I take a step back. uggghhhh

tried the link you posted above and the link directly in my email and nope, not working. wonder why/what's wrong w/it. just when I think I make progress I take a step back. uggghhhh

Maybe it is just down at the moment. It has always worked for me in the past. CMs are more than happy to check different dates/resorts with you on the phone, though. Hopefully the link will be up and running soon.

yup, finally got this message:

Sorry, vacation package reservations are temporarily unavailable as our system is undergoing maintenance. However, you may visit the Tickets & Reservations page to make room-only reservations or purchase Theme Park tickets.

Sorry, vacation package reservations are temporarily unavailable as our system is undergoing maintenance. However, you may visit the Tickets & Reservations page to make room-only reservations or purchase Theme Park tickets.

Sorry! Know that must be frustrating. As mentioned above, you can call them. They will help with possible resorts, dates for you.

And...anytime this happens (system is down) we all cross our fingers it might mean a new discount.
We can hope! :rotfl::rotfl:

so did you ever call them back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter