Current free dining offer expires May 18. What's next? (Looking for rumors!)

I didn't realize you could call to find out about a pin code offer? We haven't gotten one yet by e-mail...so we can just call and ask about it? :confused3

I didn't realize you could call to find out about a pin code offer? We haven't gotten one yet by e-mail...so we can just call and ask about it? :confused3

Yes, just call 1-407-wdisney. I asked about any fall deals and they got my home phone number, address, and name and told me I have a PIN associated with my address.

Yes, just call 1-407-wdisney. I asked about any fall deals and they got my home phone number, address, and name and told me I have a PIN associated with my address.

Newbie here. I got the most uninterested CM today when I called. We're planning an October trip for our anniversary, DH's birthday and FIL's birthday. It will be my first on-site stay and first trip in 11 years, and DD's (4) first trip. All the CM said to me today is that there aren't any deal for October and was there anything else. I'm planning to call back tomorrow to see if I can get someone a tad more helpful.

I was going to call to book tonight so I could ask about a pin but they were closed (forgot it wasn't 24 hour availability). I couldn't wait so I went ahead and booked online tonight hoping to call tomorrow and find a pin!!!!

Newbie here. I got the most uninterested CM today when I called. We're planning an October trip for our anniversary, DH's birthday and FIL's birthday. It will be my first on-site stay and first trip in 11 years, and DD's (4) first trip. All the CM said to me today is that there aren't any deal for October and was there anything else. I'm planning to call back tomorrow to see if I can get someone a tad more helpful.

I have been pretty lucky when calling. I always seem to get a nice person on the phone. I think I saw earlier in the thread that they were only offering free dining to people who have been to Disney in the past couple of years.

I have called 4 times. They were neither helpful nor friendly. Each and every time they just instantly say there are do discounts under my name. You can tell they aren't really looking because its an instant answer, not even a pause to click a button. The last one just said "no" without even asking when we were planning to come, and then was surprised when I didn't want to book something. I have yet to even be told to "have a magical day".

I have called 4 times. They were neither helpful nor friendly. Each and every time they just instantly say there are do discounts under my name. You can tell they aren't really looking because its an instant answer, not even a pause to click a button. The last one just said "no" without even asking when we were planning to come, and then was surprised when I didn't want to book something. I have yet to even be told to "have a magical day".

The best was the agent this morning who insisted that there were no free dining discounts available for December. When I read her to offer which had been posted by someone prior, the agent's response was "................oh..........."

I have to say I had a great one this morning. She looked under my name and my wife's. She even asked if there were any other parties we were traveling with that our trip would overlap by at least one day so she could check their info. While she didn't find a discount I can say she was more than nice and helpful about the failed attempt. Sorry you didn't have the same experience.

The best was the agent this morning who insisted that there were no free dining discounts available for December. When I read her to offer which had been posted by someone prior, the agent's response was "................oh..........."

they told me the exact same thing...she actually specifically said there were "no free dining offers being sent out by email or mail beyond September", and that I "didn't need to call to ask because if there was an offer under my name I would get an email". We also know that isn't necessarily true.

Now that they have announced that the ticket prices are going up on Sunday. Anyone want to guess on whether or not they will announce the Free Dining for the fall next week as previously rumored here?

I need to do some more number crunching - I currently have a room / dining reservation but my annual will need to be renewed. Which is going to save more money - current offer use the tickets I have and upgrade my annual or go Free Dining with 6 day PH.

Maybe they will offer it Monday or Tuesday. It would go with the increase in ticket prices and also Southwest opens up its next round of dates. So we can hope.

I had really hoped the rumors would be swirling by now from those "in the know" or even those who are just making stuff up.:rotfl2: It has gotten so quiet since the lucky few received their PIN codes for free dining. The rest of us need a little something to keep the morale up :banana:

I had really hoped the rumors would be swirling by now from those "in the know" or even those who are just making stuff up.:rotfl2: It has gotten so quiet since the lucky few received their PIN codes for free dining. The rest of us need a little something to keep the morale up :banana:

OMG, I know. I have been on here every day hoping to find something out. I am still going with anytime after the 14th. I am guessing that they are not going to announce anything untill after those current offers end. But looking at when they have come out in the past, could be July or August:sad2: We have booked a (hopeful) 14 days at the POLY in hopes of free dining. If no good % off or FD, may have to cut that a little. :scared1: COME ON DISNEY....:wizard:

Add me to those waiting for free dining in December. It was offered last year during the week we are going. I heard from someone's TA that they would be surprised if any more free dining was offered for the rest of the year :sad2:

I'm with all of you. I keep hoping for just some rumors, any rumors.

I'm worried that our check-in date won't be included since it wasn't with the pins people were getting for December. Good thing I won't be booking airfare until September or October. But with my ADR window coming, it makes me nervous as to what dates I should book things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter