• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

:wave: Hi everyone! HAPPY MAY DAY!! :flower: :flower1: :flower: Do children still make May baskets and put them on neighbor's front steps, ring the doorbell and run off leaving a beautiful little surprise? Hope so! What a day brightener! :daisy: I had a very nice Dis'er contact me asking for the name and address of someone she can send an occasional envie to as her summer schedule doesn't permit being on the train and sending out weekly envies. If you're the first person to contact me, I'll forward your name and address to her. :banana:

Rec'd an envie Thursday from Dj/SHIPOO. Thank you!

Envie readyto send to Amy/HULAGIRL87.
Had 5 inserts this week! Woohoo!!

Have a great week!

Rec'd an envie Thursday from Dj/SHIPOO. Thank you!

Envie readyto send to Amy/HULAGIRL87.
Had 5 inserts this week! Woohoo!!

Have a great week!

I guess they're making up for last week! :p I've clipped 'em all and will have them in tomorrow's mail for you. Glad they've been getting to you on Thursday. :yay:

Mailed out to Velrox today, been receiving fine from Little Angie( Happy Belated Birthday:-))

Ruthie --- Envie received today. Thank you!

Alyssa --- I had already mailed you a biggie today (before getting the envie from Ruthie) with coupons from the paper and my friend dropped a bunch as well. I went through the envie I received from Ruthie today and I'll be mailing the extras out to you tomorrow (close to expired ones will be on the top of the pile). Enjoy!

udsweetpea...envie is heading to you today. Apologies for the delay. We were on long weekend vacation and didn't get back till late Sunday. Last weeks envie from Alyssa hasn't shown up yet, so this one is just what's left from the five inserts we had in Sunday's paper.

Didn't receive an envie last week, but maybe it will arrive this week. Sent a decent envie to RangerPooh from the extras I had (mailed today).

Mailed out to ibleedblue yesterday morning - this is supposed to arrive by Thursday (but that's what my receipt said for last week's too :mad:) I'll check the tracking too - it was a bigger envie...

Sent to shortstuff7429 on Monday. Received from eyor44 today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter