Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

No envies rec'd this week. Maybe Monday or Tuesday.

Envie ready to go out to HULAGIRL87/AMY.

Have a great week!

It was sent on Monday but from a different p.o. box than I normally use and I reused a manila envie that my sender had sent me. I can't imagine why that would affect the speed of the envie though. Argh! Drat you, USPS!! Hope it gets there on Monday and the second one I sent on Monday or Tuesday.... I just want to say ARGH again.

No envie received this week so I have a thin one ready to go out to Alyssa tomorrow. When the envie from Ruthie arrives, I will go through it as quickly as possible and get another out to Alyssa.

I didn't receive an envelope this past week. Maybe it will arrive early this week. There were a lot of inserts in the paper today, so I will mail out an envelope to Honeybunches tomorrow!

Thanks to all of you who didn't receive your envie last week but have one ready to go out tomorrow with the coupons from the new inserts. :worship: Thanks also for being willing to send a second envie after yours arrives sometime this week. :worship: :worship: :worship:

Wanted to share my coupon score today. Kroger had All laundry detergent on sale with digital coupon for $3.49. Stacked a manufacturer coupon for $1 off. Scored 3 bottles for $2.49 each. Wished I'd had more All coupons, lol. Switched to Purex for my next coupon, not as good of savings but can't complain. With 8 people in this house we do a lot of laundry.

udsweetpea...LARGE envie heading your way tomorrow. I've been on this train for a long, long time, and I think this is the largest I've ever sent! Have fun going through it!

Received an envie while I was out of town, not sure what day it arrived. Mailing to RangerPooh tomorrow.
(The lost one from 2 weeks ago arrived last Wed by the way. I put it in Monday's envie last week.)

We booked a fall trip, so I'm really paying attention to savings. I'm going to start putting our coupon savings toward the trip to see how much I can pay it down with that! :)

Sent envie to cstorm65 today. Cstorm65, I'm curious, are you a big OKC Thunder fan? If so, I hope you don't mind that your train buddy is a HUGE Warriors fan!! :)

Ruthie ---- envie received today. Thank you!

Alyssa --- #2 will be on its way to you tomorrow! I'm going to leave it in my mailbox. Fingers crossed that the mailman picks it up! If not, I'll drop it to the post office tomorrow night when I get back from work.

I didn't receive an envelope this past week. Maybe it will arrive early this week. There were a lot of inserts in the paper today, so I will mail out an envelope to Honeybunches tomorrow!
Crazy USPS! I mail on Mondays without fail unless it's a holiday. Sorry.

Crazy USPS! I mail on Mondays without fail unless it's a holiday. Sorry.

It's not you, it's the USPS! They're :crazy:!! We had an important document coming to us about two weeks ago but the company that sent it called yesterday to say it had been returned to them as UNDELIVERABLE. :faint: :confused3 :eek: Upon verifying the mailing address, etc. everything was accurate except for whatever logic the USPS used when they decided to return to sender. Needless to say, we're contacting the p.o. today to find out what in heck is going on. :mad: :crazy2: :mad:

Happy Friday to everyone! :yay: I'll be on the road for a few days and so if you contact me, you might not get an answer for a bit. Enjoy your weekend! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter