Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

[QUOTElittleangie, post: 55711467, member: 214827"]Hereyago your envie was sent earlier this week. Thank for the bday wish.

Happy early Mother's Day to all moms![/QUOTE]

Thank you, I received it today.

Rec'd an envie Thursday from Dj/SHIPOO. Thank you!

Envie readyto send to Amy/HULAGIRL87.

Rec'd an envie Thursday from Dj/SHIPOO. Thank you!

Envie readyto send to Amy/HULAGIRL87.

I've got yours ready for tomorrow, Shel. :thumbsup2 There are lots of duplicates that my sender sent last week. It didn't look like he got an envie from his sender though from what I could tell. Haven't seen any postings from Dznybound so not too sure about what happened. :confused3 Have a great Mother's Day!

I've got yours ready for tomorrow, Shel. :thumbsup2 There are lots of duplicates that my sender sent last week. It didn't look like he got an envie from his sender though from what I could tell. Haven't seen any postings from Dznybound so not too sure about what happened. :confused3 Have a great Mother's Day!

That was correct...it didn't come until Tuesday from previous week...must have been a busy mail week. Big envelope coming this week though!

Received the one from last week on time though and sent tonight to you DJ.

Two envies out to ibleedblue this morning- should be a Thursday arrival :)

Hi! I'm still here and have been sending every week. Just came back from post office and sent envie to cstorm65 today. I received from cameron991 last Thursday.

I don't think I've reported in lately (sorry DJ). But envies have been coming and going regularly.

And we've booked our trip for December 8th, so need to be saving some big cha-ching. My hope is to have everything paid in full prior to our departure.

That was correct...it didn't come until Tuesday from previous week...must have been a busy mail week. Big envelope coming this week though!

Received the one from last week on time though and sent tonight to you DJ.

Envie received, will go through it tonight and get it ready to mail to you, Shel, asap. Should be able to get it in the mail on Sat. and then remember cstorm65 will be sending to you according to the mailing schedule in the conversation I sent. :thumbsup2

Envie received, will go through it tonight and get it ready to mail to you, Shel, asap. Should be able to get it in the mail on Sat. and then remember cstorm65 will be sending to you according to the mailing schedule in the conversation I sent. :thumbsup2

Mailed it this afternoon, Shel, so it should be there by Tuesday maybe?

A belated :bday: party: :cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cake: party: :bday: greeting to Ruthie5671! (I shouldn't have forgotten because this is my sister-in-law's birthday as well....sorry, Ruthie!!)

No envies rec'd this week. Maybe Monday or Tuesday.

Envie ready to go out to HULAGIRL87/AMY.

Have a great week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter