Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Ruthie ---- no envie this week but I'm sure it will arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Alyssa ---- I'll round up what I can from the newspapers and (hopefully) my friend will drop some off. I'll be mailing to you on Monday. If an envie arrives, I'll do my best to go thru it quickly and get another one out to you.

*On another note, I've been having some great savings lately! Last week, I saved over $80 on groceries!. Today, L & T was having a friends/family sale and I got a pair of Ralph Lauren Polo winter hiking boots for $54 (normally $190)!! I'm already looking forward to next winter! :)

Shel, nothing received this week but I'll mail a tiny envie to you on Monday. If it's been held up in the mail somewhere between OK and MN and arrives next week I'll get a second envie off to you. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Rec'd an envie Thursday from Dj/SHIPOO. Thank you!

Envie readyto send to Amy/HULAGIRL87.

Have a great week!

Mailed 1 out to ibleedblue this afternoon, expected to arrive on Thursday.

Received your envelope last week Mary/DZNYBOUND. Sent one today to you DJ...sorry for the late envelope last week. It was a long hours kind of week in the teaching/coaching business and the postage machine was down at my post office so I couldn't send after hours.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Two envies going out to LittleAngie - one went out yesterday and one today!!

Been receiving weekly from Ranger Pooh!

Have a great week!

Received your envelope last week Mary/DZNYBOUND. Sent one today to you DJ...sorry for the late envelope last week. It was a long hours kind of week in the teaching/coaching business and the postage machine was down at my post office so I couldn't send after hours.

Hope everyone has a great week!

It arrived today! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter