Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Sent envie to cstorm65 today. Cstorm65, I'm curious, are you a big OKC Thunder fan? If so, I hope you don't mind that your train buddy is a HUGE Warriors fan!! :)

Definitely Thunder fans here, although the late game times are killing us!

Received last week and have Envelope I'll drop in the mail tonight DJ, it'll be heading to your Florida address.

Rec'd envies this from Dj/SHIPOO & CSTORM65. Thank you!

Envie ready to send to Amy/HULAGIRL87.

Alyssa --- You're going to have a YUUUUGE (lol) envie this week! My friend dropped me a big stack of inserts so, between that, the ones I got from Ruthie and the ones from the paper, it's going to be a biggie! Enjoy!

Got an envie from NYCDiane on Wednesday, and another on Thursday. Ibleedblue, I'll be mailing out tomorrow :)

Definitely Thunder fans here, although the late game times are killing us!

Received last week and have Envelope I'll drop in the mail tonight DJ, it'll be heading to your Florida address.

Yup, we've arrived after three very long days on the road. :yay: Shel, picked up a paper in Atlanta yesterday and I clipped this morning so your envie will be on its way today. Have a great week!

Been receiving just fine, thanks to my sender!! Mailing an envie to RANGERPOOH today as soon as we head out for errands.

A slim one went out this week. Didn't get last week's yet, but after reading the previous posts, it seems like that's normal for all around the country! Ugh. Other than that, receiving and sending as scheduled.

Just a reminder that next Monday is a holiday so there won't be any post offices open or regular mail service. Please be sure to mail your envies on Tuesday so that maybe there's a chance that they will arrive by Saturday. :thanks:

Hi all, just checking in for May. I've been sending and receiving just fine. I hope everyone has a safe Memorial Day.

Rec'd an envie from Dj/SHIPOO. Thank you!

My paper never has inserts over a holiday weekend so I'll send
an envie out Saturday to Amy/HULAGIRL87. If by some miracle they do I'll mail another envie on Tuesday.

Have a safe holiday weekend everyone!

I have been neglecting my duties here, but I have been sending and have been receiving. I just don't seem to remember to respond here. Thanks

:wave: I have a feeling that the P&G insert that was supposed to be in this weekend's papers will be in next weekend's papers instead. I usually get an email previewing the coupons coming in the inserts and didn't get one this week. If that happens, please mail whatever you received this past week from your train buddy that you dont want to keep to your other train buddy. :thumbsup2 If your envie hasn't arrived by today then just get next week's envie out asap next week even if it doesn't go out on Tuesday. Have a great Memorial Day weekend! Have fun and be safe but please remember those in the armed forces who gave so much for us. :worship:

:wave: I have a feeling that the P&G insert that was supposed to be in this weekend's papers will be in next weekend's papers instead. I usually get an email previewing the coupons coming in the inserts and didn't get one this week. If that happens, please mail whatever you received this past week from your train buddy that you dont want to keep to your other train buddy. :thumbsup2 If your envie hasn't arrived by today then just get next week's envie out asap next week even if it doesn't go out on Tuesday. Have a great Memorial Day weekend! Have fun and be safe but please remember those in the armed forces who gave so much for us. :worship:

Ok, I was wrong. Got the P&G in our paper today. :jumping1: Shel, will be sending you the new P&G's along with what my sender sent me. Have a great week ahead!

Alyssa --- didn't receive an envie this week so I'll send you out what I get from my paper (if anything) and hope my friend drops some. If I get the envie from Ruthie, I'll send that out as quickly as I can.

So I was at my parent's house over the weekend & their paper had inserts and thru a comedy of errors my envie didn't go out Saturday as planned, so I will be sending an envie to HULAGIRL87 on Tuesday along with today's P & G inserts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter