COMPLETE - Disney Surprise Swap Progress

Fiskars Sunburst

160851P173547.JPG

I saw that, but it doesn't look very pretty on the punch itself. I love what it looks like punched out though. It was perfect for your theme.

Super easy to use! It lines up on the right or left side. I used it alot for this swap, so I was pretty tired of punching, but I really didn't have any problem with messing up the borders. They lined up perfectly.

Hey al I'm alive i swear!!!
Ok sooooo yeah
My swap box was sitting in my mail that was on hold at our post office.
It was mutilated and there was a "mystery Black liquid all over it.
But the contents were all ok !!!!! i double bagged everything!!! so the liquid stuff was all over it but did not get to the peices. I'm pissed but happy at the same time.
I will be getting it back in the mail by tomorrow.
I'm sorry and I realize i suck for this but this was the move from hell....and we lost our washer and dryer...off the back of the trailer.

Ouch about the washer & dryer.

Thanks for the update. I won't be yelling at my mail man about poor delivery due to sn@w.:thumbsup2

Ok sooooo yeah
But the contents were all ok !!!!! i double bagged everything!!! so the liquid stuff was all over it but did not get to the peices. I'm pissed but happy at the same time.
I'm sorry and I realize i suck for this but this was the move from hell....and we lost our washer and dryer...off the back of the trailer.

I am so sorry about your washer and dryer. I wish you move had gone smoother. I am glad everything was okay- thanks for getting it out again. I can see it really is not the most pressing item on your mind with the moving and all. i will be praying for you as you move in and get settled. I know how much work that is.

Rebecca

Ok sooooo yeah

Why does moving have to be such a pain????

Hope things start going better. I think this will be the first swap i will actually get back from here.

Now to get my other stuff done so i work on disney!

Mawnna things are here. They look great too. :thumbsup2

I will take more pictures of completed groups and see if there are any I can get postal for tomorrow's mail run.

I have sent out five envelopes this morning.
I will get three boxes after lunch.

The rest will have to wait for Disney_Rider's box to arrive.

I'll be updating the photo link later on. :thumbsup2

Thank you all for your patience.

It went out today and I pm'd AWM with the DCN
and sorry to everyone

Woohoo mine are on the way back. I can't wait the photos look great.

I have sent out all that can be.

The rest will go out when the last package arrives and I take photos.

The last box is here! :cool1:

I will take pictures and sort today. Box them tomorrow and get them in postal system on Monday.

Thanks again for your patience everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter