COMPLETE - Disney Surprise Swap Progress

Awwwww, his poor little cheek! Wow, that was really close to his eye!! Scary!!

I'm postal too. She was so nice, I had in a flat rate box, and she told me if I changed boxes, I could send for 1/2 the cost...so I changed boxes :rolleyes:

:hug: to Little Bit. That was really close to his eye and looks like it hurts!

There are some great things in those groups you have photographed!!!!!

Little Bit says "now he knows to not be a boxer." :rotfl2: "I don't like to be busted open."

I have jennyL & catinthehat35's things. They look good.

I do need to point out that quite a few swappers are putting their items in baggies that don't fit. It makes it hard to swap them when they fall out of their baggies. If you can't seal the baggie, you need a bigger size. Thanks so much for understanding. I would hate for people to get the wrong things because I didn't put them back in the right bags.:flower3:

No new packages today. I don't anticipate having them all delivered tomorrow. I will sort and package as soon as I do.

My DC says:

Arrival at Unit, January 31, 2009, 9:31 am, OREGONIA, OH 45054

So I guess it missed the delivery truck for today :(

There is nothing on the porch, but an envelope may have been shoved in the box. I'll go out and look in a moment. Takes awhile to achieve the Weebles look.:rotfl2:

We had our driveway cleared with a bobcat, but it is gravel so they have to leave a smidgen of snow so they they don't dig up all the gravel. Appearently it is still too much [1/4 inch] of snow for the mail to drive up. He left a notice in the mailbox. They close at 12:30 and didn't deliver the mail until 1pm. I can't get it until Monday. Stupid postal system.

ERGH!!! Sorry AWM!!! AT least you know it's close to the house now!!!

The target parking lot today was awful and I was about to have a throw down w/ some dumb lady who thought I should get stuck than drive down my open lane... Needless to say... she backed up as I had 3 cars behind me! ERR!

AWM

I just got in today after being sent out of town for work again. I had my stuff done and ready to mail and left instructions for my husband to get them in the mail. Guess what I found when I got home this afternoon. They are still here. I am SO sorry. I know that you think I fell out on ya'll. Our post office was already closed when I got home so they will go out first thing Monday.

Sorry everyone for the trouble, I know that you want to receive your stuff.
Please forgive me. :guilty:

:sad: Mine was one of the boxes not delivered to you today! I checked my DC and it said:

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 2690 0000 8314 1683

We attempted to deliver your item at 12:24 PM on January 31, 2009 in OREGONIA, OH 45054 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Sorry AWM!! !@#$%^& weather and !@#$%^& whimpy mailman!!

Hey everyone. I just realized why my DH didn't send my stuff for me. I didn't give him the address. I know that AWM sent it to me but evidently I have misplaced it. I've PM'd AWM and asked her for it but I told her that I was going to ask ya'll to just in case she doesn't get on the board before I go to lunch. Sooooooo, could someone please PM me with her address.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone. I just realized why my DH didn't send my stuff for me. I didn't give him the address. I know that AWM sent it to me but evidently I have misplaced it. I've PM'd AWM and asked her for it but I told her that I was going to ask ya'll to just in case she doesn't get on the board before I go to lunch. Sooooooo, could someone please PM me with her address.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I can give you her info but for some reason it won't let me send you a pm. If you want pm me & I will get it to you.
Michi

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I PMed you the address.

:sad: Mine was one of the boxes not delivered to you today! I checked my DC and it said:

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 2690 0000 8314 1683

We attempted to deliver your item at 12:24 PM on January 31, 2009 in OREGONIA, OH 45054 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Sorry AWM!! !@#$%^& weather and !@#$%^& whimpy mailman!!

It's in my car now. :thumbsup2

They are out of the car and in their proper groups. Very cute. :thumbsup2
What border punch is that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter