COMPLETE - Disney Surprise Swap Progress

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
Disney Surprise Swap
Due date is January31st (that is when I need to receive your package). Please mail packages out by January 23rd to ensure they are received by me by the deadline.

If you are new to swapping with me please only sign up for 2 groups.

Remember – this is a surprise swap – you don’t have to tell me the element or theme. You may use up your stash for this swap. You may make as many different items you wish but only as many as six of each item.

1. Pick the spots in the groups you would like. For each spot you choose, you are required to make 1 element from the list below for each person in your group. There may be different numbers of people per group so please be sure to double check your amounts once sign-ups are closed.
2. PM me with your DIS name, name, mailing address, email address, and phone numbers. Email and phone numbers will only be used to follow up if I have not heard from you.
3. If you are unable to complete your groups, please ask for an angel as soon as possible. I will be requiring the following check-in dates.

• December 3
• January 2
• Mail by January 23
mailed
I have
I sent back
you have

If I have not heard from you within 2 days of the check-in date, a pm/e-mail will be sent. If I still do not hear from you within 48 hours of that, I will ask for an angel. If you will be away during a check-in, please let me know. Please post your status on the Progress thread, which will be posted after sign-ups are closed.

4. Packing Instructions: use a Ziploc bag (snack/sandwich/quart) for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each individual bag with your DIS name, real name and group. Enclose these individual bags into a larger (no smaller than gallon size) Ziploc bag. Please use a gallon size bag for this even if your items may fit in a quart sized bag. Others’ items may not fit in the quart size. Label the gallon sized bag with your name, DIS name, and group.
5. Mailing Instructions: mail in a priority envelope or box and include $4.95 (envelope) or $10.35 (box) for return postage (stamps, cash, check) to return your items. Add $.65 for delivery confirmation. Please do not send metered or click-it/ship-it postage – some hostesses have had issues with these.

Please note:
• Each item must be embellished a minimum of 2 different ways. Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, primas (flowers), stickles, ribbon/fiber, 3D stickers (matted stickers/clipart are okay too), embossing, or inking.
• NO handwritten lettering on any items. Please use computer fonts, rub-ons, stickers or stamps. (you may use glaze pens, stickles, watercolor pencils to enhance your elements on top of the fonts)

Here are the elements. If you have questions about any of these elements, you can look at the swap glossary link at the top of the swap board, the swap photo gallery link at the top of the swap board, or pm me. I’ll be happy to help. (we are not doing paper piecing due to the fact that there will a specific swap for that later on) Yes you may mix and match in between the elements ie 1 mat & 1 frame, 1 box & 1 tag, 1 tag & 2 shapes
Title/Topper – 1 per person, 8 in x 2 in and doubled-matted -if you choice to do a topper with no words, these must have THREE layers and make 2 per person
Borders – 1 set per person. 12 inches long, but able to be cut down to 11 inches.
Photo Mat – 2 per person, double matted with the top layer no smaller than 4 ¼ x 6 ¼,.
Photo Frames - 2 per person for a 4x6 photo, double layered
Journaling Box – 2 per person with a 3x3 writing area, double matted with the actual journal area placed on top of the two mats
Tag – 2 per person for a 2x3 tag, 1 per person for a larger tag, double matted, include either ribbon/fiber or eyelet/brad in the hole. May include both…the fiber and/or eyelet does not count as part of the 2 embellishments.
Embellished Shapes – 4 per person no smaller than 1 ½ x 1 ½, double matted. These can be circles, squares, flowers, etc. Be creative. If it is a shape that would not look right double matted, please use your best judgment….Just make up for it in another way. Maybe make a few extra or throw in something extra.
Slide Mounts – 2 per person – be creative here please
File Folders or Matchbooks – 1 per person if medium or larger, 2 per person if mini-sized. Please make sure to enclose a blank page in the matchbook if this is the element you choose to do.

Slide show

Angel - MickeyTeacher

Players

123SA – 2, 3, Aa, C, Cc
Arizona_Rita - 2, Ac, B, Cc
AWM - 1, 3, A, Aa, Bb, C, Cc, Cd
catinthehat35 - Ac Waiting for postage
ddavis860 – 2, Aa, C
djackow - 2 -needed an angel - I am doing it for her and will do my best to make it look as good as her work.
DisneyIsTerrific – 1, 2, A, Aa,
Disney_Rider – 4, Ab, Cc
JennyL - 2
JohnsonsLoveDisney – 3, Aa, B, C
Mawnna – 4, Ab, B, Cd
MichellePooh – 3, Ab, B, Bb,
Michi Belle – Ab, Bb, Cd
MinnieGarden – 1, A,
Mischief_Managed – 3, 4, Ab, Ac, Cc, Cd
NemoMom07 – 3, Ab, Cc
Ohana 4 – 1, A, C
PixieDust32 – 4, Ac, Bb, Cd - these are being angeled by 123SA - PD32 never responded
Princess Jayne 4, Ac, Bb waiting for postage
Rlovew – 1, 4, A, Ac, B, C, Cd
StitchIsOurHero – 1, A, B

Banana – D
DoodleBug – D
WyFy - D

Group 1 FULL
1. rlovew
2. Ohana 4
3. DisneyIsTerrific
4. StitchIsOurHero
5. MinnieGarden
6. AWM

Group 2 FULL
1. DisneyIsTerrific
2. JennyL
3. ddavis860
4. djackow
5. 123SA
6. Arizona Rita

Group 3 FULL
1. JohnsonLoveDisney
2. MichellePooh
3. NemoMom07
4. Mischief_Managed
5. 123SA
6. AWM

Group 4 FULL
1. Disney_rider
2. Mawnna
3. rlovew
4. Princess Jayne
5. Mischief_Managed
6. PixieDust32

Group A – characters only FULL
1. rlovew
2. Ohana 4
3. DisneyIsTerrific
4. StitchIsOurHero
5. MinnieGarden
6. AWM

Group Aa - characters only FULL
1. ddavis860
2. bearbear
3. 123SA
4. DisneyIsTerrific
5. JohnsonsLoveDisney
6. AWM

Group Ab - characters only FULL
1. MichellePooh
2. NemoMom07
3. Mischief_Managed
4. Disney_rider
5. Mawnna
6. Michi Belle

Group Ac - characters only FULL
1. Princess Jayne
2. Mischief_Managed
3. PixieDust32
4. catinthehat35
5. Arizona_Rita
6. rlovew

Group B – Toppers only FULL
1. StitchIsOurHero
2. JohsonsLoveDisney
3. Arizona Rita
4. MichellePooh
5. Mawnna
6. rlovew

Group Bb - Toppers only FULL
1. PixieDust32
2. Michi Belle
3. AWM
4. MichellePooh
5. bearbear
6. Princess_Jayne

Group C – Photo Mats only FULL
1. rlovew
2. Ohana 4
3. ddavis860
4. 123SA
5. JohnsonsLove Disney
6. AWM

Group Cc -photo mats FULL
1. 123SA
2. Arizona Rita
3. NemoMom07
4. Mischief_Managed
5. Disney_rider
6. AWM

Group Cd - photo mats FULL
1. Mawanna
2. Michi Belle
3. rlovew
4. PixieDust32
5. Mischief_Managed
6. AWM

Group D - Kiddos Make 6
1. WyFy (AlexWyattMommy)
2. DoodleBug (JohnsonsLoveDisney)
3. Banana (Arizona Rita)

ya killin' me AWM. i wanted to stay swap free after the school one, but how can i resist this one??????......

I've been waiting and waiting for a Disney-type swap for days and days....I'm in!
Never have done a surprise swap. Things have changed a lot since I was here two years ago.
Okay, can I please take Groups 1, A, and C?

I'll sign up to do this swap and ask questions later :rotfl:

Thank you!!

Hi! Yep, I'm excited to get back into this. Can I do 1, A, and B? I've already got my ideas, and I'm hoping to get it knocked out before Christmas!

Whoo-hoo!!! :banana:

I'm in put me in group 1. I missed this last time so I'm a little confused can we do anything disney or is there something specific we need to do? I'm thinking that I just pick whatever Disney I want and then make the element for that topic. So back I will get a package with lots of different items but all with a Disney link somehow. Is that right?

No altered paper clips in this swap? Just asking

I'm in put me in group 1. I missed this last time so I'm a little confused can we do anything disney or is there something specific we need to do? I'm thinking that I just pick whatever Disney I want and then make the element for that topic. So back I will get a package with lots of different items but all with a Disney link somehow. Is that right?

Yes-only the Character groups have a specific Disney theme. The rest are anything goes - character, park, ride, show, dining, souveniers, etc. Let your imagination soar! You will get back one of your own and five others from those in your group.
Group 1 was full, I put you in the next general group.

Can I have

Group 1
Group A
Group C

Group 1 was full, I put you in the next general group.

Updated to bearbear. :)

Grp 2 and Grp C please. If there is another Grp C, I'd like that too. Please put me down as an angel. When you are ready to close I can fill in where you need me.

I'll take grp Aa too.

Just to clarify -- the list of elements is complete right? Anything not there was left off intentionally?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter