Come Celebrate The 40th With Fellow Dis'ers....October 1st! UPDATED 9/14

ps If those shirts are made would love to buy them for me and her. They are a great idea so if you make them please let me know and I will purchase a few :) thanks

So I haven't been on this site in a while for no internet access where I was stationed. I Just got my honorable discharge from special ops and first thing I did was bought my Disney season pass :) I am visiting with family in FL and my friend who will also be down here has never been there. I was taking her on Saturday to the parks and just realized it is also the 40th bday. I just got super excited. This is a great thread, I'm getting amped for this weekend would love to meet up with everyone.

Thanks for joining us! I am getting excited also. We'll see you there! :wave2:

We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning. Just in case I don't get online again, see you all Saturday! :yay::banana::cool1::cheer2:

Safe trip there...see you Saturday!!! Three more sleeps for us!!!

You too. We actually have 2 more sleeps before will we be in WDW. But we are driving to Ocala tomorrow and spending the night, so we will be refreshed on Friday. Then the craziness begins. But we all love it!

Would someone who is going to be at MK early on October 1 be willing to purchase an 'I Was There' 40th Anniversary Pin for me (if buying one for yourself, not asking for a special trip) and I would pay you back at 2 p.m.? While I won't be heartbroken if I don't get one, I would be thrilled to have one!

I wanted to let you know that I most likely will not be getting any of the pins. After hearing the new procedure for the pins, my dad and I decided we want to see the other stuff, more than we need the pin. Sorry. I just wanted to tell you sooner, so maybe you can find someone else who is getting one.

See ya TOMORROW!:banana::banana:

I wanted to let you know that I most likely will not be getting any of the pins. After hearing the new procedure for the pins, my dad and I decided we want to see the other stuff, more than we need the pin. Sorry. I just wanted to tell you sooner, so maybe you can find someone else who is getting one.

See ya TOMORROW!:banana::banana:

Thanks for letting me know...I'm not in the least surprised as when I saw that communication I was thinking exactly as you have. I can hardly believe that people will be lining up at that hour!!!

See you tomorrow!!!! :woohoo:

what communication about pins? Am I missing something? I though we could just buy them :confused3 can someone fill me in? looking forward to tomorrow at two!

what communication about pins? Am I missing something? I though we could just buy them :confused3 can someone fill me in? looking forward to tomorrow at two!

There are wristbands being distributed for purchasing times and people are allowed starting at around 6 am to lineup for them. I wish I could elaborate more but my eyes are practically shutting as I type this...should have been in bed by now. We have to leave the house by 5:45...5 am comes mighty early! See everyone tomorrow!

Wow.... I never heard anything about the wristbands ( I arrived on Tuesday and was pretty much too busy to keep up with everything while down there).... But from what I heard in the park, All special dated Pins and Tshirts...... As well as the cupcakes... Sold out in 30min.

I'm just glad I was able to get a button. At least I didn't feel completely left out of the goodies.

Anyways.... It was nice meeting you guys!

:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hey all! We arrived home late last night after a fantastic trip. I really enjoyed meeting everyone in front of the castle! It was fun!

I have some work to do today (besides laundry and monitoring homework completion :) )because I was selected for Round 2 of the Mickey Mom's Club for 2012. I need to answer some more questions and produce a 60-second video of a favourite memory at WDW. I am very excited about this possibility!!!

Hey all! We arrived home late last night after a fantastic trip. I really enjoyed meeting everyone in front of the castle! It was fun!

I have some work to do today (besides laundry and monitoring homework completion :) )because I was selected for Round 2 of the Mickey Mom's Club for 2012. I need to answer some more questions and produce a 60-second video of a favourite memory at WDW. I am very excited about this possibility!!!

Congratulations on round 2, and good luck. I would think it would be hard to try to pick just one favorite memory of Disney.

Sorry we were not able to meet everyone at 2 as we had planned. After getting in at rope drop and seeing the 10am presentation we decided it was just too crowded for us and we were really tired from a late flight on 9/29 and a late MNSSHP night on 9/30. We bailed out of MK around 11:30 am on the 1st and went back to our resort to swim and relax.

Overall we had a great vacation!

Jesemeca- I enjoyed meeting you in the line for the dwarfs at MNSSHP on 9/30. It freaked my family out that I knew random people that they didn't know. It was great!

Sorry, I bailed after standing in line for a couple of hours to get the pin. I headed over to the contemporary to get some lunch at right about 2pm. I did meet quite a few people from the board with my t-shirt / LGMH.

Wow.... I never heard anything about the wristbands ( I arrived on Tuesday and was pretty much too busy to keep up with everything while down there).... But from what I heard in the park, All special dated Pins and Tshirts...... As well as the cupcakes... Sold out in 30min.

I'm just glad I was able to get a button. At least I didn't feel completely left out of the goodies.

Anyways.... It was nice meeting you guys!

:goodvibes:goodvibes

I was able to get a "I was there" pin, thanks to a fellow Dis'er. Just being there was great also. Meeting fellow Dis'ers was an awesome addition to the day.

It was great to meet you, after talking on here for awhile. Congrats on being selected for Round 2. keep me posted on what happens. Good Luck!

Sorry we were not able to meet everyone at 2 as we had planned. After getting in at rope drop and seeing the 10am presentation we decided it was just too crowded for us and we were really tired from a late flight on 9/29 and a late MNSSHP night on 9/30. We bailed out of MK around 11:30 am on the 1st and went back to our resort to swim and relax.

Overall we had a great vacation!

Jesemeca- I enjoyed meeting you in the line for the dwarfs at MNSSHP on 9/30. It freaked my family out that I knew random people that they didn't know. It was great!

I was pretty sure that was you and your family. I saw the shirts and remembered you talking about them. It was nice to meet someone, especially unexpectedly like that. Glad you had a great trip. I should be starting my trip report soon. I'll post a link here when I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter