Come Celebrate The 40th With Fellow Dis'ers....October 1st! UPDATED 9/14

I will be there all day with my friends but will not be at rope drop. I have ADR's at CP 8:25 am. 2:00PM works good for me.I an betting there will be special fireworks and maybe a parade.

I still can't decide if I should cancel I would like a shot at a couple of the LE pins for the 40th what to do ?????? To the OP what do you think of the idea to meet up again later that night and we all watch wishes together?

count me in... 2:00 at the partners :wizard:

Can't wait to meet everyone. See ya real soon! :wave:

I still can't decide if I should cancel I would like a shot at a couple of the LE pins for the 40th what to do ?????? To the OP what do you think of the idea to meet up again later that night and we all watch wishes together?

I was planning on watching Wishes from right near the Partners statue. If anyone would like to join me, that is fine with me. It would also give other people who can't make the first meet a chance to meet up.

I'll be there. Can't wait to meet some fellow disers.

Me too!:yay:

I've been doing some t-shirts for the family. If anyone else is interested in the design I've adapted it to our meet. If anyone is interested PM and I can send you a gif file with no background so you can do your own shirt.

DISMeet.jpg

I'll be there with DH from pre-RD till the bitter end! I loko forward to meeting some fellow DISers! I think singing Happy Birthday would be fun!

I've been doing some t-shirts for the family. If anyone else is interested in the design I've adapted it to our meet. If anyone is interested PM and I can send you a gif file with no background so you can do your own shirt.

DISMeet.jpg

I was thinking that I might make a button with this design. I really like it, but I already have a shirt for that day. Thanks for thinking about us. So does your shirt have the DisMeet and LGMH on it?

I'll be there with DH from pre-RD till the bitter end! I loko forward to meeting some fellow DISers! I think singing Happy Birthday would be fun!

I will be there all day too. I can't see being anywhere else that day. If everyone wants to we could sing Happy Birthday. I could even video it and send it to everyone. If it is agreed on. See ya there!

I was thinking that I might make a button with this design. I really like it, but I already have a shirt for that day. Thanks for thinking about us. So does your shirt have the DisMeet and LGMH on it?

Our shirts actually say "I am Here!" instead of "I was There!" but the rest is the same.

One fun thing my family is going to do on the 1st is to use original ticket books to ride the rides. The way I figure it, there are 14 rides open now that were open on Oct 1, 1971. I created a booklet of ride tickets for those 14 rides. Now some of the names have changed and some rides are not around anymore so you have to match the ticket to the ride. Of course in my ticket book there are 4 E-Tickets!

You can find the PDF here

One fun thing my family is going to do on the 1st is to use original ticket books to ride the rides. The way I figure it, there are 14 rides open now that were open on Oct 1, 1971. I created a booklet of ride tickets for those 14 rides. Now some of the names have changed and some rides are not around anymore so you have to match the ticket to the ride. Of course in my ticket book there are 4 E-Tickets!

You can find the PDF here

My dad and I had already planned on riding just the opening day rides on the 1st. I may have to borrow your idea and make us some tickets. I was even thinking of getting someone that worked at each ride to sign them, as proof that we went on each ride.Thanks for making them.

I was just comparing both of our lists, and we have one difference. Peter Pan's Flight was not open on opening day. It didn't open till two days later. The Main Street Vehicles were open though. I didn't see them on your list.

With the input from some of the great people here on the DIS board I've updated my ticket book. I've added an extra "A" ticket for the main street vehicles, added a "Welcome to the Magic Kingdom" ticket and a "Transportation to the Magic Kingdom" ticket (can you believe you needed a ticket for that?).

They can be found here

I'm going to do my best to be at the DIS meet...it will be me, dh, dd7 and my mom. Dh and I will both have LGMH on our bags....Can't wait! Less than 2 weeks :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

i bought a lime green nike shirt last month.

i think i packed on some pounds since i got it as i look like a stuffed pig in it today.

will stick with lgmh........

I would like to join in the DIS meet! I will be there from rope drop on with my mini me, DD11. We will both be wearing red shirts that say original mousekeeter that I found at the Disney store a few days ago. I thought they were perfect for this occasion. :lovestruc http://www.disneystore.com/tees-clothes-women-organic-cotton-original-mouseketeer-minnie-mouse-tee/mp/1287778/1000228+1000765/

With the input from some of the great people here on the DIS board I've updated my ticket book. I've added an extra "A" ticket for the main street vehicles, added a "Welcome to the Magic Kingdom" ticket and a "Transportation to the Magic Kingdom" ticket (can you believe you needed a ticket for that?).

They can be found here

This is great! DD and I had planned to do the same, this will be so neat for her. :goodvibes

ETA: I will also have a LGM on, probably on my camera strap which is always around my neck. :)

My birthday group will likely be there sometime after 6pm. :)

The tentative plan for Jenn's Disney Birthday Extravaganza is AK from RD-12ish, HS from 12ish-3ish, Epcot from 3ish-5ish, then MK for the rest of the day.

Would anyone like to meet for dinner at the Columbia Harbor House?

I'm thinking of making a tshirt, but more for my birthday party. Oh, and Definitely getting a 40th pin!

They can be found here

Thanks for all the work you put into these. Did you get my PM about the shirt disign?

I'm going to do my best to be at the DIS meet...it will be me, dh, dd7 and my mom. Dh and I will both have LGMH on our bags....Can't wait! Less than 2 weeks :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I will have my LGMH on my bag also. Hope to see you there!

i bought a lime green nike shirt last month.

i think i packed on some pounds since i got it as i look like a stuffed pig in it today.

will stick with lgmh........

I doubt you really look like a stuffed pig in it. C'mon now have you ever seen a lime green stuffed pig? :lmao: See ya there!

I would like to join in the DIS meet! I will be there from rope drop on with my mini me, DD11. We will both be wearing red shirts that say original mousekeeter that I found at the Disney store a few days ago. I thought they were perfect for this occasion. :lovestruc http://www.disneystore.com/tees-clothes-women-organic-cotton-original-mouseketeer-minnie-mouse-tee/mp/1287778/1000228+1000765/

This is great! DD and I had planned to do the same, this will be so neat for her. :goodvibes

ETA: I will also have a LGM on, probably on my camera strap which is always around my neck. :)

I bought that same shirt, but I am wearing it with my Minnie costume the night before at MNSHHP. I just hope it comes in on time. I'm still waiting on it.

The tentative plan for Jenn's Disney Birthday Extravaganza is AK from RD-12ish, HS from 12ish-3ish, Epcot from 3ish-5ish, then MK for the rest of the day.

I'm thinking of making a tshirt, but more for my birthday party. Oh, and Definitely getting a 40th pin!

I will be watching Wishes from the same spot that night. I think it was said that if anyone else wanted to join in there, they can. Maybe your birthday group could join the party then? Either way, I hope you have a great birthday. If I see you I will be sure to say HI!

I would love to meet up to eat at Columbia House. Been wanting to eat there but always end up at Pecos Bills so this will be a good reason to head over there

I doubt you really look like a stuffed pig in it. C'mon now have you ever seen a lime green stuffed pig? :lmao: See ya there!

Yes. Yes i have.

Some Birds kept slingshotting themselves at it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter