CMO TOP 10 Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops - I fell asleep! Sorry I just disappeared like that! Nothing personal - just dozed off.

I don't want to go to the new thread without madbrad! He said a couple days ago that he was planning to start the new thread...

Are you still there Ann? :confused3

[A screech as the door opens]

Is anyone in here? I saw the lights on and I thought I heard at least 5 pages worth of chatter. And yelling! Then, nothing.

Anyone?

[Finds a note with a map, but the destination is fuzzy]

I hope the migration to a new thread hasn't started yet. I don't think MadBrad would like that. He might get mad. And I'm sure Mrs. Fleagle hasn't given the place that 'homey' feel.

[Hears Cat in the distance and sees the imprint of a keyboard on her cheek.]

Maybe everyone isn't asleep yet!

[A screech as the door opens]

Is anyone in here? I saw the lights on and I thought I heard at least 5 pages worth of chatter. And yelling! Then, nothing.

Anyone?

[Finds a note with a map, but the destination is fuzzy]

I hope the migration to a new thread hasn't started yet. I don't think MadBrad would like that. He might get mad. And I'm sure Mrs. Fleagle hasn't given the place that 'homey' feel.

[Hears Cat in the distance and sees the imprint of a keyboard on her cheek.]

Maybe everyone isn't asleep yet!

Yep - that imprint is pretty deep, isn't it!

And no one - NO ONE, would start the new thread without linking from here! And I do think madbrad wants to play a part!

And there's no automatic off - they'll let us say goodbye and link.

madbrad - are you there? We're almost there!

Since I seem to be (mostly) alone here, I'll throw out a discussion question for the morning crew.

What one magical thing will you try and do for someone else today?

I'm not sure what I'm going to do, maybe I'll buy the soccer team a special treat for after their game today.

Now I will go try and sleep...

Since I seem to be alone here, I'll throw out a discussion question for the morning crew.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do, maybe I'll buy the soccer team a special treat for after their game today.

Ehem...I'm here!

But too sleepy to come up with at good answer! I'll have to think about it and get back to you on that!

Cat

Cat - Love the new Cat-o-tar!
And I echo Amy - the Pirate and Princess Party is great fun.
I wore my tiara and just loved things like pulling into the station at the end
of Big Thunder still wearing it.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a very important announcement to make. Due to the 250 page limit quickly approaching, it is that time again. I was really hoping to start a new thread after the TOP 3 had been announced. Due to the popularity of this thread and after many all night posts, the new thread has begun....

The Top Three Meet Dis-nee (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a very important announcement to make. Due to the 250 page limit quickly approaching, it is that time again. I was really hoping to start a new thread after the TOP 3 had been announced. Due to the popularity of this thread and after many all night posts, the new thread has begun....

The Top Three Meet Dis-nee" (CMO Contest, Part Three)

Yay madbrad!

Well, despite our wish to not move to the new thread until the top 3 were announced, I think this is a good place to make a break. It's time to pack our bags and move to our new top 3 digs!

So gather all packages, take small children by the hand, yada, yada, yada, and join us at the new thread:

The Top Three Meet Dis-nee" (CMO Contest, Part Three)

:surfweb: Pastries, muffins, coffee, tea, hot cocoa and any other requested items are all being served this morning at the new thread! Come on over!

Well I already tried to do mine this morning but it kind of backfired. My Mother In-law is staying with us for a couple of days while she recovers from surgery..... so this morning I thought it would be nice to make some coffee and bring her coffee and a muffin in bed. So I make coffee get a yummy pumpkin muffin ready (pumpkin muffins in April, I thought it was odd also, but the grocery store still had them) anyway...... I go to the guest room to see if she is awake and she isn't in there.... hmmmm, well I didn't hear her downstairs in the bathroom or anything.... maybe she let the dogs out. So I glance outside..... nope, no mother in-law..... the plot thickens. So I glance out the side window over to our neighbor's (who is DH's cousin) and I see her walking back from their house, she comes in and tells me that she went next door and they made her breakfast. Good deed foiled.

Well I already tried to do mine this morning but it kind of backfired. My Mother In-law is staying with us for a couple of days while she recovers from surgery..... so this morning I thought it would be nice to make some coffee and bring her coffee and a muffin in bed. So I make coffee get a yummy pumpkin muffin ready (pumpkin muffins in April, I thought it was odd also, but the grocery store still had them) anyway...... I go to the guest room to see if she is awake and she isn't in there.... hmmmm, well I didn't hear her downstairs in the bathroom or anything.... maybe she let the dogs out. So I glance outside..... nope, no mother in-law..... the plot thickens. So I glance out the side window over to our neighbor's (who is DH's cousin) and I see her walking back from their house, she comes in and tells me that she went next door and they made her breakfast. Good deed foiled.

Awww man. That's tough! It was a good idea though!

THANKS MADBRAD! You're awesome. I just caught up on the rather lengthy conversation I missed last night betten you, Ann, and Cathie . . . . Sorry I'm never here for the late night fun!

Ok, seriously, If I want anyone to respond I guess I should be posting on the NEW thread!

See you soon!

3G&G and the crew jump in the motorhome and head over to the new thread....

sniff...snifff...(tear rolls down cheek)...goodbye old thread...its been fun..

<sniff, sniff ... looks around> Well, we really did outgrow this thread, too...guess it's time to move on. I'll just take a look around...see if anything was left behind...

Oops, I see Cat left some crayon stubs in the corner...
Meggin left a bit of pixie dust under the rug...
Hey, Autopia -- I found your car keys....
Hmmm, a wallet with photo ID of Rhoda Dakota and Fleagle in it...hmmm, they look strangely alike...

I'll just pick them up! :goodvibes

Just wanted to make sure if you're just dropping in, you see this!

Come over quick - you need to stake your territory - and start decorating. (I think we need to rename Amy - something about Trading Spaces...errr...I mean Trading Threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter