CMO TOP 10 Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, instead of the Disney Institute, we could have the Aunt Cat Institute!

And I don't know...I can of like the idea of this thread evolving into something else, once the top 3 are announced (if ever!) and the cmo is announced on April 22. (Less than a couple weeks to go). If we split out, then it won't feel as much like family to me!

Well, instead of the Disney Institute, we could have the Aunt Cat Institute!

And I don't know...I can of like the idea of this thread evolving into something else, once the top 3 are announced (if ever!) and the cmo is announced on April 22. (Less than a couple weeks to go). If we split out, then it won't feel as much like family to me!

Well, when the other one split, there were a few "wrap-up" type posts and reminders about the new thread.

So, here it is, 2am, and, I wanna know..............are we going to play in the sandbox until we hit 250? Cause I am telling you right now, I can type fast if you need me to!

I may not have won the CMO spot (Disney Denial) but I can make sure I win the last post in this thread spot!

<<< is always up for a challenge!

Well, when the other one split, there were a few "wrap-up" type posts and reminders about the new thread.

Oh, I misunderstood. I thought he was saying in ADDITION to the cmo thread there would be a whole nother thread to discuss potential vacation with me offereing teaching experience.

OK......(big sigh)....Just in case we HEAR something about the TOP 3!!!!!

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Wouldnt want to get stuck between threads at the big moment!!!

I don't even think any Top 10ers are listening as intently as we are!!!

There oughta be a law about that!

By virtue of the fact that we are the ONLY PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD following this contest AT THIS MOMENT.......

We are declared the Top 3!!!

*sadly, I got a flip in my stomach thinking WOW wouldn't that be great if*

WAKE UP!!!!

If you guys are going to whimp out on me now, then, then, then, well, I am just going to have to declare myself the winner.

Now, I don't want to have to do that to you.

Please post faster, so I can get to see the New Thread (sortof like waiting for the Emerald City or the Great Pumpkin).

I don't even think any Top 10ers are listening as intently as we are!!!

There oughta be a law about that!

By virtue of the fact that we are the ONLY PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD following this contest AT THIS MOMENT.......

We are declared the Top 3!!!

*sadly, I got a flip in my stomach thinking WOW wouldn't that be great if*

SADLY....you are corect....

WAKE UP!!!!

If you guys are going to whimp out on me now, then, then, then, well, I am just going to have to declare myself the winner.

Now, I don't want to have to do that to you.

Please post faster, so I can get to see the New Thread (sortof like waiting for the Emerald City or the Great Pumpkin).

I Cant

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter