CKC Valley Forge... Leaving Today!!!!!!!!!!

I am also going tomorrow. I can't wait. My Mom and I are staying at the Scanticon. Here is my schedule.
Thurs
All About Heritage 1:50 - 2:50
My Big Fat Chunky Book 3:10 - 5:10
Thursday Night Album crop 7:00 - 10:00

Friday
Holiday Highlights Made Simple 1:50 - 2:50
Board Book Mania: Disney Magic 3:10 - 5:10

Saturday
A thing or 2 about boys 8:30 - 9:30
A thing or 2 about girls 9:50 - 10:50
Together Chipboard Album 11:10 - 12:10

We will be shopping all morning on Friday!!!!! Maybe I will see you there.

Have a safe and fun trip.. You want my number just for fun!
I can't wait to hear all about it..and I want to see some of the new stuff and the classes you all take, ya hear!

Have a great time!!! Tell all the DIS gals hello for me!!! :)

Brandi ~ I'm in the Friday afternnon Disney board book class too!

Is it in the same place each year? New job can't take off but going to shop Saturday.

Was someone checking to see if they could get board book kits? If so and they are there Friday can anyone grab me one? Disney only and I've never done one so it's a new thing - if not, no problem. I can paypal!

Is it in the same place each year? New job can't take off but going to shop Saturday.

Was someone checking to see if they could get board book kits? If so and they are there Friday can anyone grab me one? Disney only and I've never done one so it's a new thing - if not, no problem. I can paypal!

I'm picking up one, you want the Mickey Board Book, like what is in class? There is also a princess one...

BB-DisneyMagic2x2.jpg

Can't get the pic to show up for the princess one...

www.licketysplitscrapbooks.com

OOOOOOOOH! Deb.. can you give me instructions for that when you come back??? Please!!! :) (if not tell Mar I need them if you aren't taking the class)...

I'm taking the class...I hope I can get it finished!

It looks cute doesn't it?

My scrappin friend (also a dis fan, haven't been able to hook her onto the boards yet) and I will be there Friday morning. We are staying at the Radisson. I am so excited. We are also in the Disney Board Book class Friday at 3:10. We are doing lots of classes and the vendor faire his year. We decided against the crops, after last years-I spent so much time getting my tote together and dragging it to the crop and I really did not get much scrapping done (Although I do have a reputation for not getting much done at crops, my mouth runs to much) Maybe if I could just be a little more organized and now what I was doing before getting there! It was fun though- lots of give aways! I'll keep my eyes open for the lime Mickey's!

Friday Afternoon. I will be wearing a "hot" pink tank shirt and black capri's (I just packed!!!!) I will be with my Mother!!! Maybe I will remember to pin a lime green pin on my scrapbag. If you spot me say hi!

We are also in the Disney Board Book class Friday at 3:10. I'll keep my eyes open for the lime Mickey's!

I'm going with my Disney fan friend too. I've talked about the boards, and how amazing the swaps are. I'm taking a few swaps with me for show and tell, and I'll be working on one at the crops. I'm also making her a LGMH for her bag... Can't wait to see everyone!!! :banana:

I'm picking up one, you want the Mickey Board Book, like what is in class? There is also a princess one...

BB-DisneyMagic2x2.jpg

Can't get the pic to show up for the princess one...

www.licketysplitscrapbooks.com

Mickey one would be great - I have a son so no princesses here! I'll be there on Saturday shopping but I've heard these go reallly fast. Would you like me to send you money up front?

Thanks so much!

Maria

Mickey one would be great - I have a son so no princesses here! I'll be there on Saturday shopping but I've heard these go reallly fast. Would you like me to send you money up front?

Thanks so much!

Maria

Sending you a PM

Brandi ~ we'll look for you! Do you want to join us for lunch?? Send you phone # to Debbie so we can let you know where we are for the DIS meat meet, rofl!

OOOOOOOOH! Deb.. can you give me instructions for that when you come back??? Please!!! :) (if not tell Mar I need them if you aren't taking the class)...

I took the class last year and the directions that come with the book are great. Most of the paper is precut and it comes with everthing - ribbons, brads, diecuts, you name it. All you need is glue. :) Pretty cool.

Calling for any more phone numbers!! I'm leaving around 1:30...

I'm putting DIS name, real name, cell number and days attending. This is going to be so much fun!! Can't wait to meet everyone. If you are coming to the DIS Meat Meet for lunch on Friday, please send Mar a PM. We will make calls to let everyone know where we are going to be :teeth:

I have 2 LGMH's on my little tool bag, and I'll be at the crops with my Cricut Rolling bag (wasn't it nice of them to make it lime green?) I also made one for my friend to put on her bag too... She might be a DIS newbie by the time we get back (or she might be running the other way :lmao: )

:cool1: just a few hours away!!!!

I got home late last night.

There was an accident on 422 (overturned dumptruck) and I missed my first class - I should have been there a few minutes after 8 and got there about 9:15. I was able to get to the classroom as the instructor was cleaning up and did get the page kit and her e-mail in case I had questions - VERY NICE!

I just love, love, love Basic Grey and the BG Latest & Greatest class was great. We used paper from the new lines AND the sponsoring vendors had the new lines at the vendor fair - can't get them anywhere yet. Now you know where I spent all my $, lol.

Met Debbie and her friend Lisa for lunch, which we all enjoyed. I think the other people around us were jealous. :rotfl2:

My next class was by littleblackdressdesigns and the instructor was unable to come due to her DD being involved in a car accident and needing surgery. Her partner was there (never taught the class before) and you could tell she was just managing to keep it together. I still have a lot to do to finish the book but they had a lot of neat products I will have to order some of the fiber we used. I have a discount code to use at their website that I can pass along to anyone who is interested.

Then I met back up with Debbie & Lisa for the Disney board book class.
Those books are great! I already have most of the paper we used ~ the Reminisce, Magic line. I just order a bunch of blank board books so I can make more for our 2008 trip. I know my DD and her best friend (that is joining us, unbeknownst to DD) are going to love them too! I will scan the instructions Monday and anyone who wants them can pm me.
A great place to order blank books is http://www.alphastamps.com/collageitemsbooks.html (3 for $9.95) and they take Paypal.

The three of us met up again at the Friday night crop and had a blast! The vendors at CKC had a great bag of goodies for each of us :cool1: and lots of fantastic prizes. My name was drawn :yay: near the end of the night but not for an outright prize ~ I had to participate in a game. A game called 'chubby bunny'. A game I've never heard of before. Any of you that are familiar with this game are now probably laughing and I think I'll just make the rest of you wait for Debbie to post the pictures.:lmao: Unfortunately I didn't win, but I did get a set of stickers for 2nd place.
They called a few more names and then Debbie's. She got a prize without having to do a thing! No fair! :rotfl: She won a Revolution (die-cutter) alphabet.

Overall the classes were a great value and I had a fantastic time. It's going to be a 'must do' every year now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter