CKC Valley Forge... Leaving Today!!!!!!!!!!

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
I just got my hotel ressies, and ended up at the Radisson...oh well. Wait listed for the Valley Forge Scanticon Hotel.

Anyone else going this year?

Update:

The classes just posted this morning...

When is it - end of July? I forget. I had been thinking of going - but I'd commute. Are class reservations open now? What are you signing up for? Do you have friends going? Wanna meet? Should we wear LGMH's?:lmao:

When is it - end of July? I forget. I had been thinking of going - but I'd commute. Are class reservations open now? What are you signing up for? Do you have friends going? Wanna meet? Should we wear LGMH's?:lmao:

:woohoo:

Yup, July 26-28. I could only do 1 day last year, so this year I wanted to go for the whole thing. I just didn't feel like commuting this time...so got the room. I think one friend is planning on coming up too.

As of this morning no classes listed yet. Registration starts 4/25. I know I'm taking any Lisa Bearnson classes I can get, I loved her's last year. Not taking any organizing ones, and not sure about crops, waiting to see what everyone else is doing...

YES I WANNA MEET!! :yay: It would be really fun! Last year I had my LGMH and a DIS green boa (on my bag, it was tooo stinkin hot to wear it)

I wish but we are saving up for WDW in Oct. I looked at the classes from Manchester, I only wanted about all of them!!! Seriously I think it added up to be well over $400. So needless to say that is not happening.
I think we are still trying to go to Mini Meet in TN a few weeks before CKC.

Have fun everyone!!!!

Would anyone be willing to pick up the new Disney Board Book from Lickety Splits for me if they have any left at their booth?

My sister and I went for a day last year. I don't live too far, so if I do go, I'm sure it will be for only a day again.

I am going too! For the last 2 years my mil (daisydu) and I went the whole time. This year, I have boy scout day camp on Friday, so I will be only taking classes and cropping on Saturday. I don't know yet about a room. I live about 10 minutes away, so I'd be up for a meet on Friday night or any time on Saturday. LGMH on my bag, of course!

I know I just checked yesterday and I didn't see any classes posted yet.

:)

ETA: Hey! That was post 1400! Cool! :)

I am going too! For the last 2 years my mil (daisydu) and I went the whole time. This year, I have boy scout day camp on Friday, so I will be only taking classes and cropping on Saturday. I don't know yet about a room. I live about 10 minutes away, so I'd be up for a meet on Friday night or any time on Saturday. LGMH on my bag, of course!

I know I just checked yesterday and I didn't see any classes posted yet.

:)

ETA: Hey! That was post 1400! Cool! :)

Hey...1400 for me too :teeth:

Have you done the crops before?

Congrats Mickster & ddavis860 - just a little more talkin' and you'll be at 1500 in no time!!

Hey...1400 for me too :teeth:

Have you done the crops before?

We have done both Fri and Sat crops for the last 2 years. I enjoyed them a lot. I always got a lot done. The Fri crop was a little crazier (is that a word) than Sat. A lot of give aways and challenges and stuff like that. Sat is much calmer. Neither has the store open though. I always thought that it was unfortunate. I am sure I would have spent more money! :)

Congrats Ddavis!! Woo hoo!!!

Okay, I'm off of here for a while.. tornado warning! NOTHING happening.. it's suppose to be for a town 7 miles north of us...but we are takin' cover!
I'll check in later!

Would anyone be willing to pick up the new Disney Board Book from Lickety Splits for me if they have any left at their booth?

Of course. :) I made 2 last year and they were so super easy and cute! I gave them to my parents and my in laws as thank you gifts for our Feb trip.

I have no idea what you are talking about...is there a pic of the Disney Board Book? Is it a kit?

Of course. :) I made 2 last year and they were so super easy and cute! I gave them to my parents and my in laws as thank you gifts for our Feb trip.

Thanks so much. Do you want money before or after? I think they were roughly $35 last year but I'm not sure about this year. I bought the book last year and love it! I actually bought some board books at the dollar store to make some more.:thumbsup2

I have no idea what you are talking about...is there a pic of the Disney Board Book? Is it a kit?

I didn't get into the class last year, they were sold out but luckily they had some kits for sale at their booth.
It's actually a class, Board Book Mania, Disney Magic:

Class Description
Lickety Split Scrapbooks is back with more of their great board books! If you loved last years Disney book – just wait until you see this one! Didn’t get into the class last year? Sign up now – you won’t want to miss out on this great book! You’ll create a 5” x 5” board book with 10 pages to fill with those magical memories of Disney. Each page has tons of embellishments and lots of moving parts! This is a must have for anyone who has been or going to Disney.

Lots of laughs, door prizes and fun in every class!

Class Project: Create a 5” x 5” Disney board book
Class Instructor: Wendy Linn
Student supplies needed: Basic supplies
Skill level: Intermediate to Advanced
Class length: 2 hour
Class price: $32.00

DisneyMagic_smaller.jpg

okay! That seettles it. I MUST GO - I want to make that! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter