CKC Valley Forge... Leaving Today!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know. I'll check them out. Have you picked anything yet?? :) I mean, you've posted almost 10 whole minutes ago...:lmao:

There are some I want....Disney...recipe box...card box... I'll have to check again later and make a better list

I'm in trouble, I have way too many classes I want to take. Anyone know if there is a place for a review of classes from CKC?

Here is my class list (may change if Lisa Bearnson offers a class)

Thursday Night Album Crop

Friday:

9:50-10:50 LuCKy Girl
11:10-12:10 Canned Memories III
1:50-2:50 All About Heritage
3:10-5:10 Board Book Mania: Disney Magic
6:00-8:00 "All About Me" Workshop

Saturday:

8:30-9:30 5 in 1 with SEI
9:50-10:50 Gift Central
12:30-1:30 Shop Your Stash
1:50-2:50 Shabby Chic Cards
3:10-4:40 The Choice is Yours!

Maybe the Saturday Night Crop to finish projects?

Now to start saving those pennies....

It's like figuring out ADR's :lmao:

I think I will just go Friday, July 27th. Here's my plan:

8:30 - 9:30 5 in 1 with SEI
9:50 - 10:50 BasicGrey - Latest & Greatest
10:50 - 1:50 Shop, shop, shop, lunch
1:50 - 2:50 Come Play with Recess - Tiki Shack Chic
3:10 - 5:10 Board Book Mania: Disney Magic
5:10 - 7:00 Shop, dinner
7:00 - 11:30 Crop

Looks like we will be in the Disney Magic class together :banana:

I wasn't able to get online at 1pm yesterday, so I missed out on 2 of my classes...

I was able to get everything else I wanted though.

I did get in the Disney board book class, so I was happy about that!!

I kind of forgot that yesterday was the day. Duhh... So when I checked last night, the class I wanted on Sat was closed, but they had it on Friday night. Since I live so close I can come down for just that one class. My MIL and I are planning on shopping and cropping on Saturday. We took way too many classes in the past. :)

hi everyone. i signed up. i am taking a bunch of classes including the disney board book. I'll be there thursday -saturday

hi everyone. i signed up. i am taking a bunch of classes including the disney board book. I'll be there thursday -saturday

I'm there Thurs to Sun morning.

Oh COOL..we are in the Disney class together!! Wear your LGMH so we will know each other, I'll have mine on too.

I'll post tomorrow my other classes, maybe we are in more. I put in for all 3 crops, but not sure if I want to keep them. I heard that you don't get much space to work. But it might be fun to work on some cards or something...

As of right now I have signed up for Brag in a Bag on Friday night and the Sat night crop. The space you have isn't tremendous, but my MIL and I have found that less people go on Sat than Fri, so we often have a whole round table to our selves.

As of right now I have signed up for Brag in a Bag on Friday night and the Sat night crop. The space you have isn't tremendous, but my MIL and I have found that less people go on Sat than Fri, so we often have a whole round table to our selves.

So you can scrap LO's better on Sat? I can plan some for that night, and keep it simple for Friday.

Thursday is make an album, and I think that will be fun. I'm planning on taking my printer, so I can maybe scrap my CKC on Sat night...hmmmmmmm :idea:

hi
I did the crop 2 yrs ago, while its true you didn't get alot of space, if you plan ahead it shouldn't be too bad. i worked on a swap I was in.
here is a list of my classes.
thursday
canvas hanging, bid chunky book
friday
a thing or 2 about boys
a thing or 2 about girls
basic grey
"journey" accordian book
forever family
disney board book
saturday is free for shopping
i know i'm taking alot on friday but I wanted saturday free
i'm going alone so if anyone wants to meet, that would be fun

i know i'm taking alot on friday but I wanted saturday free
i'm going alone so if anyone wants to meet, that would be fun

I'm going with a friend, but you are more than welcome to join us. I don't know her classes yet, so you guys might be in the same ones. I'll let you know. Where are you staying?

I think we're at the Radisson too. I didn't get the convention center, they only had singles left. I think they have a breakfast buffet...so I'm good :teeth:

Anyway, I'm taking alot of classes...

My schedule is:

Thursday Night Album Crop
(Thursday, July 26) 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm

LuCKy Girl
(Friday, July 27) 9:50 am - 10:50 am
Shabby Chic Cards
(Friday, July 27) 11:10 am - 12:10 pm
All About Heritage
(Friday, July 27) 1:50 pm - 2:50 pm
Board Book Mania: Disney Magic
(Friday, July 27) 3:10 pm - 5:10 pm
Fun-Filled Friday Night Crop
(Friday, July 27) 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm

Canned Memories III
(Saturday, July 28) 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Gift Central
(Saturday, July 28) 9:50 am - 10:50 am
Shop Your Stash!
(Saturday, July 28) 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Bling-a-ling
(Saturday, July 28) 1:50 pm - 2:50 pm
The Choice is Yours!
(Saturday, July 28) 3:10 pm - 4:40 pm
Send-Off Saturday Night Crop
(Saturday, July 28) 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm

Can't wait :banana:

LOTS of shopping time :teeth:

hi debbie,
the radisson is also connected to the convention center so all is good. the disney board book gots lots of good reviews so i'm looking forward to it.

hi debbie,
the radisson is also connected to the convention center so all is good. the disney board book gots lots of good reviews so i'm looking forward to it.

That's what they said when I made the ressie. It's all attached, I called too late for the convention center rooms -wait listed-, the Radisson is older.

I'm glad I was able to get the room, because I think last year there were problems as the convention center had another event at the same time. I don't really care if it's older. I just want a place to crash. I figure I won't be in the room much anyway.

There really wasn't anything close by, like walking distance in the way of a Wawa or anything like that. I like to get sammies for lunch or something that is not "convention" priced...ya know? I'm thinking about bringing a cooler for coldcuts or something.

great idea about the cooler. since I'm taking alot of classes, i would like to bring lunch with me. As long as the room is clean , i don't care that its older. I'm glad I was able to get the group rate. Last yr i waited too long and both convention hotels were sold out. I stayed at the hilton. it was very close but you had to drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter