CKC Valley Forge... Leaving Today!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much. Do you want money before or after? I think they were roughly $35 last year but I'm not sure about this year. I bought the book last year and love it! I actually bought some board books at the dollar store to make some more.:thumbsup2

You can just get me the money after. That way if they don't have it, it doesn't matter about the money. Where did you get the description? I couldn't find it anywhere. Also, if they don't have that one, is there another one you might want instead? I got a Chip and Dale one at their booth. I think the instructor said you could go to their website to see the ones they had available.

You can just get me the money after. That way if they don't have it, it doesn't matter about the money. Where did you get the description? I couldn't find it anywhere. Also, if they don't have that one, is there another one you might want instead? I got a Chip and Dale one at their booth. I think the instructor said you could go to their website to see the ones they had available.

I found the description on the CKC Manchester link.
I didn't see any other ones on the website but if they have a different one I'll take it! I didn't see the Chip and Dale one, is it cute?

oooooooo...looks like fun!!!

I didn't get to shop last year...guess I better start saving up....

I hate to be a bandwagon jumper here, but being so very far away from this, could I beg someone to get me a board book, too, if they have any left? I love that Disney one, or I'm a big Chip and Dale fan, too, so whatever! Would y'all care to do that? :yay:

NEE - what day are you going to Manchester? I'll be there on Friday. Shopping in the morning and then classes in the afternoon.

I hate to be a bandwagon jumper here, but being so very far away from this, could I beg someone to get me a board book, too, if they have any left? I love that Disney one, or I'm a big Chip and Dale fan, too, so whatever! Would y'all care to do that? :yay:

They have a convention in Nashville on May 4th and 5th! :teeth:
and they have sets available for 11 am Sat.
double :teeth: :rotfl2:

NEE - what day are you going to Manchester? I'll be there on Friday. Shopping in the morning and then classes in the afternoon.

I'm going both days, staying overnight with relatives. I actually just went online and changed my classes around because they just added the Deluxe Designs classes back in. So now my Friday classes are 11:10 - Canvas Wall Hanging, 3:10 - Techniques with a Twist and 6:00 - Strano Ribbon Book. I'd love to meet you - what's your schedule like?

I will be getting to the vendor faire early Friday and I can make a beeline for the Disney Board Book section - I will pick one up for anyone that would like one! Two takers so far!

NEE- I'll be shopping in the morning. Then I'm taking Wild & Crazy at 1:50; Up to Date and Magnetic at 3:10; and Disney Delight at 6:00. I tried to get into the 3:10 Techniques with a Twist but it was booked up within the first 45 minutes! I keep hoping for a cancellation.

They have a convention in Nashville on May 4th and 5th! :teeth:
and they have sets available for 11 am Sat.
double :teeth: :rotfl2:

That weekend is the weekend I will spend bubbling Gateway tests and checking names, social security numbers, etc. Dang it!! I wish I could go!!

I will be getting to the vendor faire early Friday and I can make a beeline for the Disney Board Book section - I will pick one up for anyone that would like one! Two takers so far!

Thanks, NEE!!! I really appreciate it!! :banana:

NEE- I'll be shopping in the morning. Then I'm taking Wild & Crazy at 1:50; Up to Date and Magnetic at 3:10; and Disney Delight at 6:00. I tried to get into the 3:10 Techniques with a Twist but it was booked up within the first 45 minutes! I keep hoping for a cancellation.

Sorry you couldn't get in to Techniques with a Twist - I love LBDD. I took one of their classes last year and it was so much fun. I'm actually taking 2 others from her on Saturday! I was really debating that Disney Delight - I'd like to see how your finished project came out!

I'll talk to you a little closer to it and we can figure out how to at least say Hi!

I took the LS Class at CKC Valley Forge last year. Here's the pics of the book for those who would just like to scraplift it. I'm going to CKC Buffalo this year, so as we get closer whoever can't get something in Manchester, I may be able to get it there.

MickeyBoardBook.jpg

Boardbook.jpg

Boardbook2.jpg

Boardbook3.jpg

Boardbook4.jpg

Boardbook5.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know. I'll check them out. Have you picked anything yet?? :) I mean, you've posted almost 10 whole minutes ago...:lmao:

Yay - thanks for the heads up! I am picking out the one I want now.

It's like figuring out ADR's :lmao:

I think I will just go Friday, July 27th. Here's my plan:

8:30 - 9:30 5 in 1 with SEI
9:50 - 10:50 BasicGrey - Latest & Greatest
10:50 - 1:50 Shop, shop, shop, lunch
1:50 - 2:50 Come Play with Recess - Tiki Shack Chic
3:10 - 5:10 Board Book Mania: Disney Magic
5:10 - 7:00 Shop, dinner
7:00 - 11:30 Crop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter