CKC Manchester 2009

Lisa we need these for Disney, just change it to The DIS Scrap Mafia, and find some way to put a mickey head in there somewhere.

Buffy
I was really hoping you were going to surprise us and show up. Now I'm sad to know that you wont be. But i know what it's like thee ONLY reason I'm getting way with going is it's my bday and husband can't argue with that. The boys tried :confused3 why I don't know they don't spend much time with me.
oh well maybe next year.

I'll skype DH in a bit, maybe he's be willing to let me go since Lisa is just going for the day. I don't know. I'll keep you posted.
We are trying to get the Mini put back together for the car season and all the parts have arrived. I'll see if maybe my mom would be willing to watch the kids so DH can work on the car.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Purely selfish of me. You were the first to welcome me here and answer all my dumb questions in the beginning. I really hope you can make it.

I'm so excited for this it's almost scary. Mom better bring her wallet cause I'm doing some birthday damage.

Have a text out to DH but he's teaching a class. Have to wait for a break. Talked to mom and she would be willing to watch the kidlets. Need to pin Lisa down on times.

Wreck in front of my house, again. Watching the drama unfold. :rolleyes:

Lisa we need these for Disney, just change it to The DIS Scrap Mafia, and find some way to put a mickey head in there somewhere.

Just tell me what color shirts to buy. I buy, you create. That's our deal. :goodvibes

Have a text out to DH but he's teaching a class. Have to wait for a break. Talked to mom and she would be willing to watch the kidlets. Need to pin Lisa down on times.

Wreck in front of my house, again. Watching the drama unfold. :rolleyes:

What is it with accidents in CT today? :confused3 The weather is clear, roads are dry.

Denni and I are leaving my house at 6:45 am, meeting dlbwright and hopefully LovingtheMouse at 7:00 am in Stafford. Where will we see you? Do you need for me to run out and pick you up? :ride:

P.S. Tell MomK she is the best. I owe her a Mickey Premium bar!

I hope you can make it Buffy!

To the mafia crew - I had to show the picture to my Dad, who is a huge Godfather fan - he loved them! Even without knowing exactly what the scrap terms meant, he thought it was hilarious. "That is the quintessential Godfather line," after all. I am totally envious of the shirts - is the Mafia accepting new members? What would be the scrap equivalent of making my bones? ;)

Just tell me what color shirts to buy. I buy, you create. That's our deal. :goodvibes

What is it with accidents in CT today? :confused3 The weather is clear, roads are dry.

Denni and I are leaving my house at 6:45 am, meeting dlbwright and hopefully LovingtheMouse at 7:00 am in Stafford. Where will we see you? Do you need for me to run out and pick you up? :ride:

P.S. Tell MomK she is the best. I owe her a Mickey Premium bar!

Pink of course!!! Or one for each day, I'm cool either way.

Stupid schmuck probably passed on the straight away even though it's a double yellow. Famous spot for that.

It's not official yet, need to chat with MomK and DH more. I'll keep you posted.
What time do you think you'll be home?
At 6:15, yes I would need a ride. My house is still in la-la land at that time except for DS12 and I've seen him drive video games and Model T's. There is no way in Hades I would get in a car with him even if he was allowed to drive!!!

Sent you an e-mail.

If I can go, how would one get in on a shirt. Do I need to off someone as part of the initiation?

I'd be in for shirts in ANY color but PINK! As my table ladies know all too well - I don't do pink!

OMG!!!!! I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap I wanna go now, but I went to Lisa's crop last weekend and I have a PTO sponsored baseball game on Sunday. I don't think DH will let me go........:sad1:

you'd be surprised the kind of shirts there are out there. You need to come to FL with us!

I really hope you can come, even for the day!!! We'll be easy to spot, so just come up and say hi. :cool1:

As for Florida, I'll be coming, I just don't know if I'll be in the same hotel. Haha - I might try to convince my boyfriend to let me go over to the Contemporary if we have time during our day at Animal Kingdom or DHS. Hmmm... we're going to Epcot after AK on Friday - if we take the bus to the Contemporary... just coincidentally of course.. and then stop by before taking the monorail to Epcot.. that might work... :rolleyes1

If you want big versions of the pictures to do stuff to, just let me know. I have the gun & front part saved. I just downloaded the font.

To the mafia crew - I had to show the picture to my Dad, who is a huge Godfather fan - he loved them! Even without knowing exactly what the scrap terms meant, he thought it was hilarious. "That is the quintessential Godfather line," after all. I am totally envious of the shirts - is the Mafia accepting new members? What would be the scrap equivalent of making my bones? ;)

I'm glad he liked them! I really want to wear this shirt around town, but we're like Little Italy, our town is supposedly a Mafia town - our neighbors constantly have people coming and going.. especially when the matriarch of their family, "Old Lady Viola," died. Does that give you any hints? :rotfl: There was also a Mafia induction ceremony here in the 1980s - yeesh!

If I can go, how would one get in on a shirt. Do I need to off someone as part of the initiation?

I think making your first layout counts as making your bones... :lmao: Or maybe making your first album, that's a little bit harder.

yipee Buffy might be coming to play.

was the smuck from Vermont? here it's actually LEGAL to pass on a double line. sometimes I wonder about this state.

Don't know where he was from, I turned around and when the back way. Shhhhh..... it's a secret. There are multiple ways to get through town, just no ones smart enough to figure it out. I detour them through the adjoining town, cause I'm mean that way. LOL

more quotes:

original:
Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

Scrappers version:
Do you spend time with your peeps? Good. Because a woman that doesn't spend time with her peeps can never be a real scrapper.

original:
Look how they massacred my boy.

scrappers version:
with an image of an eyelet setter and hammer
Look how they massacred my eyelets.

original:
In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns.

scrappers:
In Disney, scrappers are more dangerous than mobsters.

:rotfl: Those are great!!!!

I found two more quotes, but I'm not sure how to change them....

A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns.

Finance is a gun, politics is knowing when to pull the trigger.

And I'm working on a Dis shirt for you guys if you want it for SDV... not sure what you want on the back yet... any ideas? I'll try to have a copy done by the time we leave for CKC, to print out and show you.

... I'm gonna make them a layout they can't refuse?

And oh, how this would apply to any of our LSS's - Everytime I think I've bought enough, they pull me back in!

ONE MORE DAY!!!!

:rotfl: Those are great!!!!

I found two more quotes, but I'm not sure how to change them....

A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns.

Finance is a gun, politics is knowing when to pull the trigger.

And I'm working on a Dis shirt for you guys if you want it for SDV... not sure what you want on the back yet... any ideas? I'll try to have a copy done by the time we leave for CKC, to print out and show you.

A scrapper with her rolling tote can scrap more than a hundred men with power tools.
Nah, not so hot, I'll keep thinking.

Not sure about the Finance one.

On the DIS shirt can we do Mickey wearing a Fedora holding an ATG gun?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter