CKC Manchester 2009

... I'm gonna make them a layout they can't refuse?

That was the one my mom thought of in the first place! :lmao: But then we thought of the ATG gun.

..We all must share a collective mind.

And BAMB, I like the idea of Mickey with a fedora.
...we will see what can be done for you.

Ok - DD and I are FINALLY packing up everything to go :cool1: and now am wondering - should we bring craft mat(s) to work at during the classes? (We're not doing any of the evening crops.)

I have a folding one (the grey Martha Stewart one) - and it is (almost/sort of) big enough for two to work at - at least for the card classes(!). We also have a smaller glass cutting board we could bring. Can anyone tell this CKC newbie whether we need to drag either or both of these along or not? None of the classes listed them on the supply list, but as we will be doing the usual cutting, gluing, etc., we're just not sure...

Thanks - can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!

PinballFamily - I wouldn't bother to bring a mat. For most of the classes, you have barely enough space to work, never mind spread out or get comfortable. They cram as many people as they can at the tables. You typically have a little more than the size of a sheet of Bazzill to work and keep your supplies.

Oo, I like it!

....BAMB, did you ever say if you were coming or not? Heading out bright and early tomorrow morning - ugh. I think I'm going to fall asleep in the car (I'm not driving, don't worry!)

Well she better let her driver know soon because a co-passenger of hers is looking forward to her coming also! I need to know who's got shotgun! :rotfl:

woo hoo - it's here, it's here ... I typed up this awesome spreadsheet with everyone's names and numbers and then left it at work - DOH!

I am printing the first post and bringing that with me. I think I most folks cell phones :-) see you later today!!!

Yippee! See you all in a few hours - we'll be in our blue "Boston Scrap Mafia" shirts today...

I just sent you mine if you don't have it already.... I'm the only one who will actually have/answer her phone out of our group. :)

Oo, I like it!

....BAMB, did you ever say if you were coming or not? Heading out bright and early tomorrow morning - ugh. I think I'm going to fall asleep in the car (I'm not driving, don't worry!)

she hasn't told her driver one way or another either :rotfl2:

Well she better let her driver know soon because a co-passenger of hers is looking forward to her coming also! I need to know who's got shotgun! :rotfl:

Haven't been able to contact DH all day, he's been in class. He is now on the way to the airport so when he gets to Dayton and checks in through security I will ask him.
Lisa I would gestimate you would have to be here at 6-6:15 to get Dennie by 6:45. Should I see if mom can at least bring me to Dunkin on Main Street?

Do we have an ETA for being home?

I'll talk to hubby more, right now I need to get ready to get the boys.

Haven't been able to contact DH all day, he's been in class. He is now on the way to the airport so when he gets to Dayton and checks in through security I will ask him.
Lisa I would gestimate you would have to be here at 6-6:15 to get Dennie by 6:45. Should I see if mom can at least bring me to Dunkin on Main Street?

Do we have an ETA for being home?

I'll talk to hubby more, right now I need to get ready to get the boys.

If Mom could bring you to Willi Dunky for 6:15 am that would be great. Denise is meeting me here at 6:45 am, we are meeting Diana in Stafford at 7:00 am.
Call the house tonight if you are going and let DH know. I am so tired I can't even think straight. I am off to bed.

I was still overwhelmed!!!
Actually the vendor fair was awesome and a fair amount of good deals. some not so great ones but considering I have nothing around me I still went for some things.
Lisa and I played phone tag for a few hours before I finally grabbed an icecream and headed for her side.
:wave: Hi Lisa it was great meeting up with you and Diana and Denise.
I've got lots of new things to try (tami porter (? don't have it infront of me) to play with cutting the pics into small pieces.
Well I need something to eat and the pizza is smelling really good so I'm off to eat and look through all the goodies again.

It was so much fun! I loved meeting you all - Lisa, Denise, Debbie, Diana, TaylorsMom during lunch, and then of course, calanniebu, NEE, Michellepooh, and Jen. I had a wonderful time, and I hope that we can all meet up again sometime soon!

By the way, 6 pages in 60 minutes had a little bit better prizes than the hour long advertisement for that embossing thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter