CKC Manchester 2009

Great tips Michelle, especially the address labels and NO PURSE!!!

Thanks

Michelle had some great tips! I always forget about the address labels - I need to put that on my list to bring.

I agree that the less you have to tote around the vendor faire, the better, but I go another route. I still bring my (fairly large) crop bag, but I always check it at the faire. I think it's usually $3 for one day or $5 for 2 days and you can put your bag in and out as much as you want (including adding your purchases to it). It means I can walk the faire hands-free but I can still bring whatever I need for the classes.

Throw some snacks and a bottle of water in your class bag, especially if you have a bunch of classes in a row.

Those T-shirt ideas are funny!

What do you put on the address labels? Name, address, phone number?

Thanks for the tip!

Do you bring a bag into the vendor fair to carry all of your purchases or do the vendors provide bags when you make a purchase?

Name address phone number email address is what I put on mine ...

Most vendors give you a bag ... I often consolidate though and I think I might bring a small rolling tote in addition to my bag of tools this year but I haven't decided.

Thank you I had forgotten all about that! I already had the bag pulled out for all the purchases now I need to remind mom to grab hers.

I'm trying to decide if I should bring a 1" art bin tote in my bag so papers don't get squashed? It takes up a fair amount of space anyone think it's worth it?

Lisa your number is programed into the cell.

It's my birthday present to me so the others can follow me or I'll head out on my own 2 of the group are already fighting over what time to leave I'm driving so I guess they are going when I go or go on their own.

Only a few more days :banana:

Are you checking your rolling tote? I thought you couldn't bring anything into the vendor fair that had wheels?

Correct - the rolling tote would have to be checked.

To answer your earlier stapler question - like anything on the "basic supplies" list, you might need it, might not. If you don't have one, you can probably borrow someone else's.

Hello all,

I don't post here much because another one of Lisa's croppers has got me on the cricut boards too much. But I have met some of you before and since I am going up with Lisa and Miss Nameless ;) next Saturday, just thought I would drop in and say hi.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Hi Diana! I think I might have met you at the last crop of Lisa's I went to but that was awhile ago. Miss Nameless? Will we have a surprise guest? Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Just a few more days, ladies!! I'm so excited!!

Excited doesn't even begin to describe it!!!! :banana:

It will be nice to see you again, Diana! A suprise guest? hmm...

We might need to have a nice DISer dinner on Saturday night!

Name address phone number email address is what I put on mine ...

Just a FYI, I put my email address on my address labels last year and kind of wish I hadn't. I started to get a lot of spam mail after that.

Just a FYI, I put my email address on my address labels last year and kind of wish I hadn't. I started to get a lot of spam mail after that.

I have a "special" account for signing up for things - that way the spam all goes there. :-)

Hello all,

I don't post here much because another one of Lisa's croppers has got me on the cricut boards too much. But I have met some of you before and since I am going up with Lisa and Miss Nameless ;) next Saturday, just thought I would drop in and say hi.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Miss Nameless --- can we guess? My guess is BAMB ... but it could also be Logan&Tyler's Mom as well ... but if it were either of them why would they be nameless?

Hi Diana! I think I might have met you at the last crop of Lisa's I went to but that was awhile ago. Miss Nameless? Will we have a surprise guest? Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Just a few more days, ladies!! I'm so excited!!

Yeah, I did meet you because I got busted because I was going to scraplift from your ABC Disney book. :upsidedow Which I still would like to do someday if I can quit doing so many swaps on the cricut boards. ;)

Miss Nameless --- can we guess? My guess is BAMB ... but it could also be Logan&Tyler's Mom as well ... but if it were either of them why would they be nameless?

Sorry to cause such confusion with my post. I am just back on here one day and I am causing problems already! :lmao: Denise (from Lisa's crop) is Miss Nameless.

So I know I am a newbie. Just thinking out loud here. It looks like a bunch of us don't have class until 12:30 on Friday, will we have time for lunch or will we be shopping the whole time?

Just trying to figure it all out.

Denise, you know there will always be lunch! ;) The convention center has a small snack bar type thing (sandwiches, salads) and there is also a sit-down pub type of restaurant.

Yeah, I did meet you because I got busted because I was going to scraplift from your ABC Disney book. :upsidedow Which I still would like to do someday if I can quit doing so many swaps on the cricut boards. ;)

Okay, now I remember exactly who you are!

Denise, you know there will always be lunch! ;) The convention center has a small snack bar type thing (sandwiches, salads) and there is also a sit-down pub type of restaurant.

The pub type restaurant is home to the BEST chicken salad sandwich I've ever had. I NEED to eat that sandwich at least once this weekend (although I can't do lunch on Friday.)

Maybe we can plan to eat dinner at the pub on Friday night before the Disney class. Although, not to burst your bubble or anything NEE, but that restaurant seems to change its menu often, so the sandwich may no longer be there! :scared1: I will think positive chicken salad sandwich thoughts for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter