CKC Manchester 2009

calanniebu

<font color=red>... you're never to old to love a
87a2825154544267a23bcf1cd5aa8bae.gif

I know there have been several threads out there about this but I figured we should have one thread where everyone could post their class schedules and I'll keep a running list in this first thread. If folks also wanted to send me their cell phone numbers, I'd put together a quick list and send it out to everyone.

Only 0days to go! :banana::dance3::yay::woohoo::banana::dance3::yay::woohoo:
and we are off! :woohoo:

Friday:
7 Minute Cards - 11:10-12:10 - PinballFamily, TinkerBean, Zero to Hero, PBF's friend
Latest & Greatest with Basic Gray - 11:10-12:10 - Taylor's Mom
Disney Disney Disney - 12:30-1:30 - calanniebu, Michellepooh, NEE, disneynut14
Sunshine of my Life - 1:50-2:50 - NEE
Top 5 Techniques and Trends - 1:50-2:50 - disneynut14
This Girl - 3:10-4:10 - NEE
Flocked & Fabulous - 3:10-4:10 - calanniebu, Michellepooh, disneynut14
What Matters Mos - 3:10-4:10 - Taylor's Mom
Set for a Year - 4:30-5:30 - calanniebu, PinballFamily, TinkerBean, Zero to Hero, PBF's friend, NEE, patchchild
Making Magical Memories - 7:30-8:30 - calanniebu, Michellepooh, PinballFamily, TinkerBean, Zero to Hero, PBF's friend, NEE

Saturday:
Taste of Scraptique - 8:30-9:30 - Taylor's Mom
1 Stamp Set, 10 Techniques - 9:50-10:50 - calanniebu, disneynut14
6 Pages, 60 Minutes - 9:50-10:50 - PinballFamily, TinkerBean, Zero to Hero, PBF's friend
Kiss the Cook - 9:50-10:50 - patchchild
Boy or Girl Chipboard Wall Hanging - 11:10-12:10 - NEE
Sketchabilities - 12:30-2:00 - calanniebu, Michellepooh, NEE, disneynut14
Monkey Business 12:30-1:30 - patchchild
Photo's First - 1:50-2:50 - PinballFamily, TinkerBean, Zero to Hero, PBF's friend
Photo's First - 3:10-4:10 - Taylor's Mom
A Greeting for Every Reason - 4:30-5:30 - PinballFamily, TinkerBean, Zero to Hero, PBF's friend
Shopping: joyah+3, Lisa+1, dlbwright

My classes are:

Friday:
12:30 Disney, Disney, Disney
3:10 Flocked and Fabulous
7:30 Making Magical Memories

Saturday:
12:30 Sketchabilities

Our group (me, TB, my DD, and a non-Dis Board :sad2: friend) are all in:

Friday:
11:10.......7 Minute Cards
4:30.........Set For A Year: Creative Card Making
7:30.........Making Magical Memories (truly, THE place to be, it seems!) ::MickeyMo

Sat:
9:50.........6 Pages in 60 Minutes
1:50.........Photos First
4:30.........A Greeting for Every Reason

Love your countdown - come on, numbers...move! We're ready to go! :woohoo:

Only 15 days, holy cow! That snuck up on me.

Friday:
12:30 - Disney, Disney, Disney
1:50 - Sunshine of my Life
3:10 - This Girl
4:30 - Set for a Year
7:30 - Making Magical Memories

Saturday:
11:10 - Boy or Girl Chipboard Wall Hanging
12:30 - Sketchabilities

Friday - 12:30 Disney, Disney & more Disney
1:50 Top 5 Techniques and Trends
3:10 Flocked and Fabulous

Saturday - 9:50 1 Stamp set; 10 Techniques
12:30 Sketchabilities

My Classes Are

Friday
Set for a Year Card Class 4:30-5:30

Saturday
Kiss the Cook 9:50-10:50
Monkey Business 12:30-1:30

got everyone updated ... who is is going??? Any other DISers out there?

just giving this a bump - is anyone else heading up there, even just to shop at the Vendor Faire?

So, I'm officially not allowing myself to buy any cardstock at CKC. My box from Embellish It arrived today.

Copy1ofIMG_8947.jpg

$70 for 12 packs of Bazzill. (I know, I know I was terrible not to enable the rest of you - but all of it is still on their website.)

If anyone sees me hanging out at the Embellish It table, take my credit card away!

So, I'm officially not allowing myself to buy any cardstock at CKC. My box from Embellish It arrived today.

Copy1ofIMG_8947.jpg

$70 for 12 packs of Bazzill. (I know, I know I was terrible not to enable the rest of you - but all of it is still on their website.)

If anyone sees me hanging out at the Embellish It table, take my credit card away!

So that's my mom's credit card and your credit card that I'll have.... :rolleyes1
Eyelet table here I come....
just kidding! :lmao:

Even Lucky's not quite sure what to make of all that paper!!

Plus, you have to go to Embellish It! You wouldn't want to miss out on any possible CKC specials! :thumbsup2

on sat for me. I've got 3 (ack non disneys with me). It's my second time but I was so overwelmed last year I bought very little hoping to remedy that this trip.

Wow ... that is a good deal on cardstock - make's it less than 30 cents a sheet. Hrm...I wonder if they'll be that cheap at CKC or if I should just go online ... decisions decisions.

Oh, and one reminder for everyone, don't forget an empty paper case for your car. You wouldn't want anything to get damaged on the way home.

Most of the packs I bought are coordinating with older paper lines, so they might not have them at CKC. But I would recommend checking out the online prices right now for some of the packs you might be interested in, so you can see if the price at the convention is really a good deal.

You're right, Michelle, I suppose I do have to at least check for show specials. And I'm allowed to buy packs of black and/or white if they have them. And a couple other colors I'm lacking. I have no willpower.

I should have posted this yesterday but ...

WE ARE IN THE SINGLE DIGITS LADIES! TIME TO DANCE!
:woohoo::yay::banana::cool1::woohoo::yay::banana::cool1::woohoo::yay::banana::cool1:

I should have posted this yesterday but ...

WE ARE IN THE SINGLE DIGITS LADIES! TIME TO DANCE!
:woohoo::yay::banana::cool1::woohoo::yay::banana::cool1::woohoo::yay::banana::cool1:

Wow - but eek! I've got to find, get together, develop, crop, and organize more than 30 photos for the classes I'm enrolled in. Crap - I've got to get moving! :hourglass

Thanks for the heads-up! (This always seemed SO far off...and now it's on top of us...whee!)

Wow - but eek! I've got to find, get together, develop, crop, and organize more than 30 photos for the classes I'm enrolled in. Crap - I've got to get moving! :hourglass

Thanks for the heads-up! (This always seemed SO far off...and now it's on top of us...whee!)

Just so you don't feel too much pressure ... you can always just bring blank pieces of paper in the proper sizes and figure the layout out later. I haven't ever brought pictures to the classes themselves because I a) can't plan that far in advance and b) you never know if the pictures you bring will work with the paper they have chosen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter