CKC-Hartford CLASSES ARE UP master list post 1

I was 95. I'll ask BFF and see if she remembers playing NFA. Were you guys Charter Oak Conference? (Yes that is something I actually remember. I have tons of t-shirts from the track and field championships)

Couldn't tell ya. I just dated the jocks, I never paid attention to what they did! LOL

VacationKicks, I have some friends who live in East Lyme. I hope you can join us. In between classes, we will gab in person rather than online!!!

So glad there are four of us registered for Scheming Around. That will be fun.

Now that we registered, on to other important matters....what time are we meeting for dinner Friday night and where are we going? Should we go out or go to the restaurant at the Marriott?

NEE, I'll scan the instructions and get it out to you as soon as. :)

There are so many of us from CT here. Coinkydink. :rotfl:

I don't know. Linda's last class doesn't end til 7:30

here is a link to the food stuffs:

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/bdldt-hartford-marriott-downtown/

ETA Crush is open until Midnight so if we went to eat at say 7, Linda could join us after her class is done.

Crush and Vivo are both in the hotel.

Still kicking around whether to stay or commute both days. I live outside Springfield, so it shouldn't be a bad drive but if we are eating late, hey, I'll want to stay later. Are any of you staying? My DH has encouraged me to, but I am not sure if my friend will be coming - she is not as active in scrapping now as I am, but she is the one who got me going a few yrs ago.:confused3. She is a fantastic card creator.
I am looking forward to meeting many of you - it is so nice to place faces with names.

Still kicking around whether to stay or commute both days. I live outside Springfield, so it shouldn't be a bad drive but if we are eating late, hey, I'll want to stay later. Are any of you staying? My DH has encouraged me to, but I am not sure if my friend will be coming - she is not as active in scrapping now as I am, but she is the one who got me going a few yrs ago.:confused3. She is a fantastic card creator.
I am looking forward to meeting many of you - it is so nice to place faces with names.

I'm staying.

I'm staying - I live over in NY state. If y'all want to eat earlier - i'll bag that last class. I can either take it Saturday or do without it entirely.

I forgot to ask - did anyone sign up for the Friday crop? I did not - I figure I could add it later some of you were going. I've never been to one of their crops so I'm fine with just socializing.

I didn't either because I'd rather do dinner and meet the group. :goodvibes

Hi Ladies:

Here are my classes for the master list:
Memories Accordion Album
Perpetual Calendar with Boxer
You Better Watch Out! (10 Holiday Cards in 1 Hour)

I'm debating adding the organization one but I don't know if I want to add another class. You guys will just have to take good notes! :-)

Hi Ladies:

Here are my classes for the master list:
Memories Accordion Album
Perpetual Calendar with Boxer
You Better Watch Out! (10 Holiday Cards in 1 Hour)

I'm debating adding the organization one but I don't know if I want to add another class. You guys will just have to take good notes! :-)

can you get me the times please so I can add you to the list.

can you get me the times please so I can add you to the list.

Here you go:

Memories Accordion Album - Friday - 3:10-5:10pm
Perpetual Calendar with Boxer - Saturday - 9:50-10:50am
You Better Watch Out! (10 Holiday Cards in 1 Hour) - Saturday - 3:10-4:10pm

The Marriott appears to have an indoor pool and jacuzzi :) Scrap, eat, soak, sleep - what's not to like?

VacationKicks, I have some friends who live in East Lyme. I hope you can join us. In between classes, we will gab in person rather than online!!!

So glad there are four of us registered for Scheming Around. That will be fun.

Now that we registered, on to other important matters....what time are we meeting for dinner Friday night and where are we going? Should we go out or go to the restaurant at the Marriott?

I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I am not planning on staying over but I would like to join fellow disers for dinner. It's not a bad drive home for me so a later dinner is fine.

I did not grow up in CT but have lived here for almost 15 years so maybe we'll know some people in common, guess we'll find out in just over 3 months.

For as many as I think we are going to have, I think we should, don't you?

How many people do we have for dinner Friday night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter