Circle Journal - Group II sign-ups

1. me - Top Ten Favorite Things About Disney World (ya know - david letterman style - lol)
2. Ilovepooh1 - My Favorite Disney Character
3. Twigs
4. wtpclc - Favorite Disney Memory
5. mla973
6. Aurora19
7. angelmom
8. Lindababe - I am (a disney park, resort or character)
9. disneyfreakjackie
10.disney cruizer
11. sweet maxine
12. franne

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/discj/ :cheer2:
now to figure out or themes if we have done that!

PigletsPal said:
OK I'm going to take the bite and do it......... :cool1:
BUmmer I guess I was 7 mins to late for this after all...................:(

PigletsPal,
I just thought of this---why not start another group of circle journal? There's probably enough people around here to make 2 groups anyway. That might be worth looking into. I know the swaps always fill quickly, so I was surprised that I still could get in the morning. The boards have been slow lately, and maybe not everyone is around the last few days. I bet over the weekend you could get enough people interested to do another one. Does that sound better?

1. me - Top Ten Favorite Things About Disney World (ya know - david letterman style - lol)
3. Twigs
5. mla973
6. Aurora19
7. angelmom
9. disneyfreakjackie- favorite Walt Disney World Attraction
10.disney cruizer
11. sweet maxine - My Favorite Food/Snack/Treat at WDW
12. franne

:sad2: Sorry Piglets Pal but a year is long enough -
but if there is enough interest I will organize two groups -

Patty, I don't know if you saw it or not, but I would like for my theme to be--My Favorite Food/Snack/Treat at WDW. Ok?

are we allowed to have duplicate themes? i was thinking i wanted mine to be favorite disney character - should i pick something else? :confused3

3. Twigs
5. mla973
6. Aurora19
7. angelmom
9. disneyfreakjackie- favorite Walt Disney World Attraction
10.disney cruizer - The disney character most like me and why!
11. sweet maxine - My Favorite Food/Snack/Treat at WDW
12. franne - Favorite Place in Disney

I'll take it!!

my theme is: The Disney Character most like me and why
:) thanks patty!
:cool1:

For my mother's last birthday I had made her a coupon book. She called me last night and asked if she could cash in one of her coupons this Saturday. When I asked her which one she wanted to use she said, "The one that was the trip to the scrapbook store"! WhooooHooooo!! (I don't know if that one was more for me or her - but I do know we are both happy about it!)
:banana:

Ok - I figured I'd better get my theme in as well, but I'm having a hard time choosing. I was sort of trying to come up with something that would relate to our hometowns (i.e. How my hometown is like WDW, what about WDW reminds me of my hometown).

I also like the ideas of identifying a favorite Disney movie quote, song lyric, attraction song or quote, Walt quote, etc. I guess Favorite Disney "phrase" would sort of be the theme title.

I want something Disney related, but does not necessarily have to focus on Disney World specifically.

Also though about "Favorite Souvenir" (or SouvenEAR, as we say).

Any suggestions??? :confused3 Thanks!

What about a combo:
How WDW is like my home town and why I still need to get away from my HT & go to WDW?

(personally, though, I like teh song, movie, and souvenear ones, although learning about someone's hometown is a really good way to learn more about them)

PS - Would home town be where you grew up or where you live now?

I was thinking of a theme like Disney Giggles. Do you think that would work well?

Twigs - Love the idea of Disney giggles and/or laughter. There is a great CJ on 2Peas about laughter - you should look at it.

Carrie - I would think your hometown could be either that you choose, although I was thinking maybe where people live now, so we could get to know where people currently live.

I think I like the song lyric/quote one best, just thinking of what I would scrap. Thanks for the input - I don't think I have decided yet. :flower: Maybe by tomorrow (I'm going to my LSS to get inspired!)

Mine is going to be Most Magical (thing) about WDW. I want to know what everyone thinks it is that makes WDW feel so magical. Characters, main street, castle, people, etc., but I'm not exactly sure on a great title, (thing) doesn't exactly work, so any ideas? :confused3 I will be gone for the weekend -scrapbooking! :cool1: :cool1: so I'll check back in on on Monday. Everyone have a great weekend! Angel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter