Circle Journal - Group II sign-ups

Sorry for my ignorance, but are there page protectors that fit the spiral bound books that are sold separately?

I went to Yahoo and signed up and it says that I'm not a member of the discj group,what do I need to do to be able to post on there?

When you first get to the group, there is a message at the center of the screen saying you are not a member of the group. There is also a very small message to the far left saying if you are member of the group to click the sign-in button. I think the message stating you are not a member is because you are not logged in.

Hope that helps! :flower:

OKay gang, since I wrote about it earlier, I thought I would post my link to 2Peas to show my LO for the circle journal. I am categorizing them under Disney, and have made sure to add discj in the title. I hope no one else will have a problem with me posting my LO for their book to the site.

Anyway, here it is (drum roll please)... :banana:

Megan's CJ Album on 2Peas

Enjoy! I am very much looking forward to seeing everyone's work and getting inspired by your "Disney" scrapping style!

Megan

So those are the intro pages for your book? Very cute! I wish I could read what you wrote, since obviously YOU know what you're doing here;-)

LindaBabe - Yes, those are my intro pages. I made a one-page title page, two pages on instructions, and four pages of sign-ins. I have yet to make the pages of my own theme though.

So, just for you, here is my text from the instructions page, if you think it will help you. Honestly, I spent a lot of lunch hours reading online and especially checking out 2Peas. I've never done this before, so I hope I have done okay.

Instructions:

Welcome to Megan’s Circle Journal about our favorite Disney words. I hope for this to be a fun and creative way for the group to get to know each other and share our love for Disney.

There are so many things I love about Disney, that it was very hard for me to pick a theme. I finally chose “Favorite Disney Phrase” because I thought that would cover all the bases, so to speak.

Find your phrase from a Disney movie quote or song lyric, WDW attraction script or theme song, quote from Walt Disney or anything else you think relates to the topic. I don’t want to stifle any creativity here, so do what you feel is best. It doesn’t have to relate specifically to WDW, just something Disney.

Please choose your favorite Disney phrase and make it your page title.

I just have a few simple rules for this circle journal.

1. Please create at least a two page spread. (There are extra protectors if you feel the need for four pages, but don’t feel like you have to create four. Just keep them in even increments, so each participant’s pages face each other.)

2. Follow the theme to any level that you want. I think it would be fun to use the phrase as the title, but if you want to include the whole song or quote instead, feel free to do so!

3. I don’t mind the use of any embellishments like eyelets, brads, ribbon, etc., just please don’t include anything too bulky, since there will be lots of pages in this small book.

4. Include your first name somewhere on the layout.

5. Last, but not least, please use at least one photo on your two-page spread. The amount of journaling, detail, etc. will be left up to you.

Sign-in

Please sign-in using the tags on the next few pages. Choose a tag and fill out the following information: First and last name, DIS user name, hometown (city and state where you currently live) and your favorite WDW attraction. Please use your own beautiful handwriting and include a photo of yourself!!! Liven it up any way you wish.

Thanks again for participating!

Megan, I love it! Looking forward to receiving it!

megan your book looks great!!

i went to target yesterday and saw some nice 8x8 books - but they each had only 10 pages in them and they were out of the refills - look my car will try and head towards ac moore today (but i have a long day at work today)

luckily - i do have lots of choices for scrapbooking around here!

keep up the great work - cant wait to see more!
janice

OK. Now I'm scared. Megan, your book looks too beautiful for me to work in. I will definitley do my best job, but I hope I'm not too much of an amateur for you guys!

Carrie - Don't be scared - I think it's just the paper. I actually really like what came out, and that's not always the case with my pages. I don't go back though, just try to move on to the next one.

I honestly did a lot of research on 2Peas, and my cover page is somewhat of a scraplift from a design I saw there. I'm really into bright colors mixed with the walnut ink right now.

I can't wait to see what this group is going to do! I'm actually flattered that you all like it so much. I don't share my LO's that much (especially since it's a pain to photograph, crop, resize and then post a description on 2Peas), but I've been scrapping WDW vacations for years. It's one of my favorite hobbies! No, it IS my favorite hobby.

Thanks for the compliments - I really do appreciate them. I can't wait to see your work too! :Pinkbounc

I do have to say, even if mine is a little simpler than others, books with mixed contributers are awesome. I did a book with the in-laws where we each did 2 to 4 pages and mixed them together. It really was cool. (The process was torture, but great end result.)

I got an album at ACMoore yesterday, I will be doing a 10 x 10. I posted info on the yahoo site. Now to start planning it out! :flower:

Megan, I too love your book. It came out fabulous!

Megan, your book looks soooo cute! I don't know if I'll have one quite so pretty. I'm still brainstorming on ideas for the cover. I hope I can reach a decision on this soon!

Also, I'm having fits with the Yahoo site. I'm just not used to it, so maybe I just need to take my time.

Help!! I still can't get in on the Yahoo group. It says I'm not a member and there isn't anyting on the far left of the page for me to sign in. I think I need an invite. Could someone please send me one (Patty?) Thanks

OK -
for the Yahoo board if you didn't join before we clsed it - then it is by invite only -
so e-mail me and I will send you an invite -
Kim do you have another e-mail that I can sent the Invite too??

We could reopen it but I would hate for anyone to have access to everyones personaly information - unless I copy it all - delete it - open the group again- then input it all again - and I will do that if I have too...
But I think only 3 people didn't join in the first week!

Also I posted some of my CJ on 2peas today

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=537705

Still a long way from done though! :earboy2:

Patty, I can't find the circle journal group on my page once I sign in any more. I found it last night, but now I can't seem to see the link for it. All I can see is the mail.

Patty - Saw your journal on 2Peas earlier today, and I was hoping you would post a link for the group. I love it!!! The ribbon looks fantastic!!! I love the colors of a Disney book!! Can't wait to work on it!!

Megan

ya it takes me all day to get things posted and linked ...
3 kids = LOTS of interupptions - lol
Thanks - glad you like it -
I left you Pea-praise this am too - yours looks awesome - dontcha just LOVE the destressing inks!

OK, Another WOW LO for the cjs! That's awesome Patty! I love teh way the ribbons look when you open the pages!

I just ordered teh Disney CM 7x7 for mine tonght, but I'm having second thoughts on size and such. Especially, after seeing teh 2 posted so far.

Still working on taxes :sad2: and I have company coming for teh weekend. So you will not see anything from me before the end of next week. I LOVE seeing everyone's LOs, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter