Check your emails for buy 1 day get 2 days free offer

Sorry guys- I had two pm's for my code. The first person ended up not needing it. I then gave it to Dubb and it sounds like he ended up with extras which he's since passed on to others. Hopefully someone is successfully using ours now. I love a good coupon deal! :-)

Well I'm the one who booked our trip, I always do. I didn't get the code but my boyfriend got it, he has never booked a trip. So I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Has anyone else here even gotten a code? Sounds like they are few and far between.

I got one! I am going to use it for our trip. We don't have a room booked yet. I am booking it through hotels.com, but I am signed up for emails and surveys on the universal site.

So is my husband but he didn't get the offer in his email.

If anyone has a code they won't be using, I would really appreciate it!! Please send me a PM! Thanks so much.

I got the code (and am going to use it, sorry!). But for those interested in who they're targeting...we recently booked a room at portofino in October, hadn't purchased park tickets yet. We are first timers to universal. I'm signed up for emails.
Fwiw I was going to order my tix on SAMs club, if you know someone with a membership there I found them to be cheapest, esp since my chase card is giving 5% back on wholesale club purchases this quarter.

I got the code (and am going to use it, sorry!). But for those interested in who they're targeting...we recently booked a room at portofino in October, hadn't purchased park tickets yet. We are first timers to universal. I'm signed up for emails.

Nearly the exact same situation here (just RPR instead of Portofino) and I received a code too. I wish these tickets were upgradeable! Still will be using my code for one of our tickets for the savings.

I got a code, will be using for our November trip. No hotel or anything in UNiversal reserved as we will be Ubering over from Disney. We did spend a night last year at the hardrock and booked the hotel and tickets thru universals website so that is how I assume we got it.

Oh, this is a great news! I am afraid, i did not receive it :( If anyone has a code that won´t be used, pls send me a pm ! Thank you !!!

Shamelessly begging for a code that someone will not be using! I get emails from Universal all the time and they skipped me on this one :(

We would LOVE to take our teenagers to UNiversal since my husband and I went alone. Please, if anyone has a code they won't be using please let me know!!!

I'll be grateful if someone could send me a code by email, too--dboards.kjATgmail.com (yes, I joined and created an email address due to this possible deal :) ). Planning to take my sons on our first trip to Universal Orlando next month and the savings would help out a lot; the on-site hotel is already booked.

Take care and enjoy your day, everyone :wave2:

We received the code in my husbands name. I called in and was told that only my husband could use the code even though we have the same address and last name! I was also told that there are NO upgrades-it did seem that the rep knew what she was talking about but you never know.. She told me that to upgrade to the 4 day I would have to actually pay the 2nd and 3rd day first because the tickets will show as a 1 day ticket and the 2nd and 3rd days will show as comp tickets. I am trying to make a decision for us because I had planned on purchasing 4 day tickets for our first trip but it is quite a savings to use the code and cram it all into 3 days instead. She did tell me that I could purchase more than one ticket per family member essentially getting 6 day tickets but the unlimited ticket would be a better savings than that and we are only staying 4 nights onsite. If anyone has any luck on getting a rep to upgrade to a 4 day ticket please PM me!!!

No upgrades - well, that stinks for those who would want to upgrade to a new AP.

Really doesn't make sense as I'd think the wisdom is to get guests to visit parks longer to spend more $.:confused3If they can convince a one day guest it's worth buying an AP, it'd be a win-win sort of situation.

Would be nice to be able to utilize to renew an AP, not holding my breath there

Bringing forward all the fine print on the email (found one in one of our seldom used accounts btw)

*Must have unique offer code to redeem offer.This offer is not available at Universal Orlando front gate ticket windows or online. The 1-Day Park-to-Park with 2 Days Free Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to BOTH Universal Orlando Resort (UOR) theme parks on the same day for the duration of the ticket. Ticket is valid for any three (3) calendar days during a fourteen (14) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. This Ticket also includes fourteen(14) consecutive calendar days of admission to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk™ which commences and includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. The ticket is valid for use beginning September 1, 2016. First use of this ticket must be on or before December 8, 2016, to receive full benefit of the ticket entitlements. All ticket usage must be completed on or before December 21, 2016 when the ticket will expire in full. Unused days will be forfeited. This ticket will be sold between August 16, 2016 and September 3, 2016.

The above Admission Media is non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days. Valid only during normal operating hours. Parks, attractions, or entertainment may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; change operating hours; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Universal Orlando Resort™ ("Universal"). The above Admission Media specifically excludes admission to separately ticketed events at either of the Universal theme parks or within any of the CityWalk™ venues. Some CityWalk venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Does not include admission AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise stated, parking is not included and there are no discounts on food or merchandise. Valid Photo ID required.

Last edited:
I just created an account and signed up to receive emails from UOR. I wonder if they are still sending the offers out?

If anyone has an unused code they would like to share, I would be so thrilled! We are going in November, and this would save us about $300. If anyone has an unused code, please let me know :)

No upgrades - well, that stinks for those who would want to upgrade to a new AP.

Really doesn't make sense as I'd think the wisdom is to get guests to visit parks longer to spend more $.:confused3If they can convince a one day guest it's worth buying an AP, it'd be a win-win sort of situation.

Would be nice to be able to utilize to renew an AP, not holding my breath there

Bringing forward all the fine print on the email (found one in one of our seldom used accounts btw)

*Must have unique offer code to redeem offer.This offer is not available at Universal Orlando front gate ticket windows or online. The 1-Day Park-to-Park with 2 Days Free Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to BOTH Universal Orlando Resort (UOR) theme parks on the same day for the duration of the ticket. Ticket is valid for any three (3) calendar days during a fourteen (14) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. This Ticket also includes fourteen(14) consecutive calendar days of admission to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk™ which commences and includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. The ticket is valid for use beginning September 1, 2016. First use of this ticket must be on or before December 8, 2016, to receive full benefit of the ticket entitlements. All ticket usage must be completed on or before December 21, 2016 when the ticket will expire in full. Unused days will be forfeited. This ticket will be sold between August 16, 2016 and September 3, 2016.

The above Admission Media is non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days. Valid only during normal operating hours. Parks, attractions, or entertainment may: close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; change operating hours; and otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of Universal Orlando Resort™ ("Universal"). The above Admission Media specifically excludes admission to separately ticketed events at either of the Universal theme parks or within any of the CityWalk™ venues. Some CityWalk venues require ages 21 or older for admission. Does not include admission AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise stated, parking is not included and there are no discounts on food or merchandise. Valid Photo ID required.

They would probably just upgrade from the 1 day ticket. When they had the buy two get one free, they only credited you for a two day ticket, not a three day ticket when you upgraded. So I imagine they will upgrade the ticket but they will only bridge from the one day and not a three day.

Fwiw I was going to order my tix on SAMs club, if you know someone with a membership there I found them to be cheapest, esp since my chase card is giving 5% back on wholesale club purchases this quarter.

Just noticed this

I'm a SAMS member but haven't checked their TA/Travel site since it was revised a few years ago, offerings seemed limited.

Are you saying you are able to order U tix online thru the club at a good discount without buying a package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter