Check your emails for buy 1 day get 2 days free offer

Finally got a code!! Sign up on the link with a couple of different email addresses. That's what I did and one finally got a code 2 days later!

Finally got a code!! Sign up on the link with a couple of different email addresses. That's what I did and one finally got a code 2 days later!
Woo Hoo! That gives me hope :) I tried twice with a donated code...no dice either time. I have now signed up with 3 different email addresses and crossing my fingers for a code!

what link did everyone sign up on? I opened an account on Universal, but no email as of yet. We are going the end of sept and it would really help as there are 4 of us.

what link did everyone sign up on? I opened an account on Universal, but no email as of yet. We are going the end of sept and it would really help as there are 4 of us.
At the very top of the Universal homepage in the right corner, it says Sign Up. I also created an account with them.

I got a "Save Up to $500 on your next trip" code. Then I called to apply it and they said it expired. I just got the email today. :mad:

I got a "Save Up to $500 on your next trip" code. Then I called to apply it and they said it expired. I just got the email today. :mad:[/QUOTE

What kind of email was it? And what hotels? Just wondering in case I get one

I got a "Save Up to $500 on your next trip" code. Then I called to apply it and they said it expired. I just got the email today. :mad:

Try again. It may not have been in the system yet. Read the fine print in the email. There is always fine print with dates.

The last email I got about packages was yesterday and it just said rates as low at $89/person ... at an offsite resort. There was no code.

Last edited:
Very happy today just used our code ( that my husband got) buy 1 get 2 days free. I had no problem using his code they just asked for his email and the name the email was attached to and I told them and they said that's all they need . I did all this with my husband here just in case they needed to talk to him but there was no problems at all. And my husband received that other code but it wouldn't have been a savings for us since we are already booked at RPR and it was for packages. But I looked anyway and the only hotel onsite available was CB and we do not want to stay there this time. And besides like I said it would not have saved us much if anything because you have to spend alot of money to get the $500 savings and we don't need to do that. Still hoping to get something else but not holding my breathe I am happy with what we have now.

They would probably just upgrade from the 1 day ticket. When they had the buy two get one free, they only credited you for a two day ticket, not a three day ticket when you upgraded. So I imagine they will upgrade the ticket but they will only bridge from the one day and not a three day.

This is exactly what I was told when I inquired about upgrading to an annual pass, that it would just be upgraded from a 1 day Park to Park... but definitely upgradeable. The very nice rep I spoke with, Jessica, confirmed this with a manager. HTH :)

If anyone has a discount code for the Buy one, get 2 days free they are not going to use, please let me know. There are 10 members of my family that need tickets for the first week of October and this discount would save us so much money. Thank you, LeeAnn Lastep2204@msn.com

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter