Check your emails for buy 1 day get 2 days free offer

Would anyone mind sharing? I have no idea how to get one of these. I would never get an AP since I live in California.

You guys are so lucky. If anyone have a code they can't use please PLEASE pass one my way. We plan on going Nov. 19-23

Aren't these codes tied to your name and account? Or is it transferrable?

Update - codes are non-transferable. I tried and didn't get anywhere. Refused to do it for me. If anyone else has better luck, let us know!

Hotel codes are definitely tied to your name. Not surprised these aren't transferable either.

I haven't received a code and I get all kinds of universal stuff.

Last edited:
So if my husband got the email does that mean he has to order the tickets for us? Everything has always been in my name

We will be at Universal during the dates and I would love to save on the tickets! I'm signed up for their emails but didn't get this one. If anyone has a code they would like to share I would be grateful!

I received the special code from Universal, but I have already purchased our Universal park to park tickets from UT. My intentions were to go to the park and upgrade tickets to annual passes (buy 2 days get 3rd free). From what I have read, it would only cost $10 more per person for the Powerpass. I just talked to a rep at Uni and he said he was not sure if the buy one get two days free would count as 3 full days in the park or only one. This would save me over $400 even after the cancellation fee from UT. Does anyone know if they count the buy one get 2 free days as 3 days in the park? Hope this makes sense.

I forgot to mention that the Uni rep on the phone said we could give our codes to someone else to use. He stated that he already gave his away.

I'll try again in a few days. Maybe someone else will have better luck than I did today!

Wish I had gotten that email. We need 3 X 3 day tickets. I wonder if since we already have a room reservation they won't send us a code...because they know we will be there anyway.

Wish I had gotten that email. We need 3 X 3 day tickets. I wonder if since we already have a room reservation they won't send us a code...because they know we will be there anyway.

My family's reservation is under my name not my husbands and I did not receive an email he did.so you might have something there

I'll try again in a few days. Maybe someone else will have better luck than I did today!

I had no problem doing this today. The rep asked for the code and the email address associated with the code. I explained that I didn't want the tickets sent to the original email address and they assured me that it wouldn't be a problem. We got to the point where I was giving them my billing info and the call dropped. When I called back and explained it to the second rep, they didn't even ask for the code or email address. Hope others are having as much luck as I did!! Two three day P2P tickets for $330.16! :)

I have a reservation at RPR and received the code. I am signed up to receive their emails and also signed up to do surveys as well. I don't know if it has anything to do with either of those.

I received the special code from Universal, but I have already purchased our Universal park to park tickets from UT. My intentions were to go to the park and upgrade tickets to annual passes (buy 2 days get 3rd free). From what I have read, it would only cost $10 more per person for the Powerpass. I just talked to a rep at Uni and he said he was not sure if the buy one get two days free would count as 3 full days in the park or only one. This would save me over $400 even after the cancellation fee from UT. Does anyone know if they count the buy one get 2 free days as 3 days in the park? Hope this makes sense.

There were two different buy one get one tickets that were available from UT. The one that had an expiry date was only given credit for the paid days. The one without the expiry was given credit for all the days.

So if my husband got the email does that mean he has to order the tickets for us? Everything has always been in my name

Not sure how Universal does codes, but Disney uses last name plus zip code. So anyone with your husband's last name living at that address could use the code.

For years I have received codes that most CMs refuse to let me use because the last name and/or zip code did not match.

There were two different buy one get one tickets that were available from UT. The one that had an expiry date was only given credit for the paid days. The one without the expiry was given credit for all the days.
We have the one without the expiry date.:)

Maybe since today's special offer has an expiry date, it would only count as one day if upgrading for an AP.

I didn't get a code - but I have an annual pass so I don't think I'd be able to use it anyway unless we found people to meet up with us. We are going during that time though.

Anyone know what upgrade value they would give you? Got the email but was planning on buying 4 day park to parks originally and possibly upgrading that to an annual pass. If I buy these "3 day" will they let me upgrade at the 3 day value or will I "lose" the discount?

Also, will these really not work before Sep.1? We are going to be there starting on Aug.28!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter