Check your emails for buy 1 day get 2 days free offer

If anyone has an extra code please, I would really really appreciate it! We are going to Universal Studios in two weeks. Please please! :-)

Any codes left out there??

I thought I had one, but found out I also needed to verify the email address and zip code ...

Anyone have an extra code for me? I'd really appreciate it! PM me, if you do...thanks!

Hello all,
If anyone has an extra code that they dont plan on using please pm me. I have signed up like everyone has suggested so if I get any addtional codes I will pay it forward to my fellow disers
All the best

Has anyone had success using someone else's code? I tried twice with no luck. Ended up booking the deal they are running with the partner hotels where you buy 2 days and get 2 days free. Not as cheap as the code offer, but I was pretty pleased overall. If anyone is interested, Undercover Tourist is also running the buy 2/get 2 days free offer.

Ok guys don't forget tomorrow is the last day to get in on this special. For those that have someone else code when you call just pretend like the code was sent to you and keep expressing how excited you are to come there to vacation. It will really work. (hopefully) Good Luck

My husband got the code and I didn't I called with the code and had no problem as MMitchell 29 says act happy . They did ask for the email of the person it was sent to but that was it no problem at all tomorrow is the last day so keep trying and if you don't get it the first time call again after awhile.. We got 2 adults 2 children $656.00 and that's with FEDEX we saved around $250 - $300 so keep trying I wish you luck fingers are crossed..

I know how expensive it is for vacations

Wish all of you could receive that golden ticket email and be able to get that code

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter