Canadian Trips July - Sept. 2011

bath and bed and beyond has purple mister fans for 9.99 in detroit area. however the disney ones are bigger, had a strap, a mickey mouse on it and was around 17 last year-so we think they are better deal
They do have them on the website, but out of stock, going to have to keep watch for these!

They do have them on the website, but out of stock, going to have to keep watch for these!

I may have to take a trip out to our nearest one to see if they are smaller cause the big ones we bought from the park are heavy and uncomfortable to carry when full!

bath and bed and beyond has purple mister fans for 9.99 in detroit area. however the disney ones are bigger, had a strap, a mickey mouse on it and was around 17 last year-so we think they are better deal

I've never found them in Calgary! We ended up buying one in WDW the first time we went in 2007 then didn't bring it to DL last year and ended up buying another :rotfl: We'll be packing both this trip!!!

My DW will be visiting her mom in July and will be traveling threw three northern states over two days. She is planning to hit every Target and Wal-Mart on her trip. If she sees them she will pick up one or two, if not I'll just get one in DW if we are dying for a good mist.

To get back on track There's a thread on the Podcast board for August Trippers we're trying to set up a meet at the poly on Aug 27....go on over and check it out if you're interested!

While a meet would be cool I don't arrive in Orlando until the 28th and don't have plans to go to the Poly at all during our stay. I will have my LGMH on my back pack the whole time, so be sure to say hi if you see me.

While a meet would be cool I don't arrive in Orlando until the 28th and don't have plans to go to the Poly at all during our stay. I will have my LGMH on my back pack the whole time, so be sure to say hi if you see me.

Aww too bad! If I see you I'll say hi! Please do the same! We'll have our LGMH's too!

We'll be at POR for some of the same time as you! Keep an eye out for me (perhaps on a bus). I plan to have a green Mickey head on my back pack with Stan Solo written on it.

I will be on the look out. Would be great to bump into you.:banana:

I'll have my LGMH on either my waist pack or my hat (If I'm wearing a hat that day)

Also

I'm going to decorate my room door at Pop Century and will have either a whiteboard or pen and pad of paper on the door (held by magnets) so fellow DISers can leave me a message or just so other people can say hi!!!

I'll have my LGMH on either my waist pack or my hat (If I'm wearing a hat that day)

Also

I'm going to decorate my room door at Pop Century and will have either a whiteboard or pen and pad of paper on the door (held by magnets) so fellow DISers can leave me a message or just so other people can say hi!!!

I've heard of Dis'ers putting DCMH (different colour Mickey heads) on their door for people to write messages on. Then they use the Mickey heads in a scrap book. Not a bad idea at all.

I've heard of Dis'ers putting DCMH (different colour Mickey heads) on their door for people to write messages on. Then they use the Mickey heads in a scrap book. Not a bad idea at all.

Ohhh I like that idea!! I've never done scrapbooking, but that would be super cool!

updated to here! *phew*

If I missed you just YELL at me!

Um..excuse me snowangel..I don't like to complain but Ummm how can I put this with out looking like um.. a jerk or something. Oh I know...

HEY! SNOWANGEL YOU MISSED ME!, MY DW!, AND MY DD'S TIMES TWO! LOOK BACK ON PAGE FIVE WHERE I CLEARLY STATED THAT WE ARE STAYING AT POR AUG 28-SEPT 4!!! ;)

Ouch, that hurt does anybody have anything for a sore throat.

Um..excuse me snowangel..I don't like to complain but Ummm how can I put this with out looking like um.. a jerk or something. Oh I know...

HEY! SNOWANGEL YOU MISSED ME!, MY DW!, AND MY DD'S TIMES TWO! LOOK BACK ON PAGE FIVE WHERE I CLEARLY STATED THAT WE ARE STAYING AT POR AUG 28-SEPT 4!!! ;)

Ouch, that hurt does anybody have anything for a sore throat.

Done! *throwing lozenge*

Done! *throwing lozenge*

Sorry about the out burst. Thank you for being a good sport and for the lozenge that feels much better. We're fine. We're all fine here...now...thank-you. How are you *wince*

Ouch! That's a nasty shipping rate lol...

I'm just going to go to the dollar store and pick up a few battery powered fans lol....

Its not to bad, I am in Rural, so its still cheaper then me driving my gas guzzler truck to the city!!LMAO

13.75 to Alberta, for S&H just a FYI!!!

At that price I think I'll just get a couple at the World. At least if they break I can exchange it their, and they include the batteries.

Add us too! We are going September 7 -15 me and my DH, my parents and My DSis and her family. It will be a Grand Gathering at the POP Century first time for the kids at Disney I can hardly wait to show my DNiece & DNephew all around:banana::banana::banana:

We are going from Sept 19-24 and staying at Pop Century

Not long now!!!! woot woot:

wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter