Canadian Trips July - Sept. 2011

We also recieved our DME tags and info yesterday. We arrive at Disney July 19th. It is getting so exciting!!!

Hey Canadaman I'm so excited for you.:thumbsup2 I can't wait for my tags. I guess I better hurry up and make some payments eh?

I picked up a bunch of different colour Mickey heads at Home Depot for a fun (secret) project. Will post photo's when we get back after our vacation. :thumbsup2

We are heading to the World on July 16th - August 8th - 24 days!
First 10 days are office in a home, and the last 2 weeks we are at Boardwalk!

August 29th to September 8th at Pop for our first trip!

Sweet!!! I'll be at the Pop then too!! Maybe we'll run into each other. I'm making the green mickey ears for my waist pack (although I might pin then to my hat so they can be seen more easily)

Maybe we'll bump into you in line for the busses at ASMo!!!!

We will be there at the same time!

I think Tanooki answered my question about were to buy them and snowangel answered my question on the cost at Disney. Thank you to the two of you.
My DW is planing a trip south of the border before we go so she will check out target. In the mean time I'll keep trying eBay. Or, we could go the hitchhikers to the galaxy route an use a towel.

I have been watching Amazon as well, maybe buy them and have them shipped to your resort. We have done this in the past with our stroller!

I tried JYSK, Zellers, Sears, The Bay, Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, Giant Tiger, Rexal, Home Depot, even broke down and went into that God awful place Wal-Mart and can not find a water mister anywhere. I now officially give up and will just buy one in Disney if need be.

Come on Canadian retailers get with the program! People are looking for these! I think I would have an easier time finding an actual working Lightsaber!

Home depot has some good portable fans, no mister though, and they are 9.99 on the website.

I tried JYSK, Zellers, Sears, The Bay, Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, Giant Tiger, Rexal, Home Depot, even broke down and went into that God awful place Wal-Mart and can not find a water mister anywhere. I now officially give up and will just buy one in Disney if need be.

Come on Canadian retailers get with the program! People are looking for these! I think I would have an easier time finding an actual working Lightsaber!

I work at Wal-Mart and we have sold the water misters in the past. I'm on vacay for another week but I can check my store if you'd like???

DH and I are going sans kids! :cool1:

July 18-22 at OKW! We are not planning on hitting the parks, but rather hanging out at the pool, taking a golf lesson, and visiting the spa!

Beach Club@Wdw/cl August 11-14th:cloud9:.Hard Rock Hotel@Uso/cl August 14-18..Siesta Key for some beach fun.:love:

I work at Wal-Mart and we have sold the water misters in the past. I'm on vacay for another week but I can check my store if you'd like???

Thanks shdwstrm I'd appreciate if you'd check for me (and the rest of the Canadian Dis'ers that are looking). If you sell them at your Wal-Mart could you please also include the price and department.

I can also add Safeway and Costco as stores that don't sell them.

Ive seen them at Michaels before and dollar stores.

I've tried Dollarama and a Cost You Less (I like to call that one Try N Save) near my work and all they sell is battery operated fans, not misters. I didn't even think of trying Michaels I guess that will be my next stop.

I've tried Dollarama and a Cost You Less (I like to call that one Try N Save) near my work and all they sell is battery operated fans, not misters. I didn't even think of trying Michaels I guess that will be my next stop.

I've never found them in Calgary! We ended up buying one in WDW the first time we went in 2007 then didn't bring it to DL last year and ended up buying another :rotfl: We'll be packing both this trip!!!

To get back on track There's a thread on the Podcast board for August Trippers we're trying to set up a meet at the poly on Aug 27....go on over and check it out if you're interested!

Maybe we'll see eachother! I've got my LGMH's and going to put Mrs. M. Mouse on them! If you see us PLEASE say HI!!!

We certainly will! I was wondering if people still did the green mickeys, now I know I wont be the only one! I better get making them so I don't forget over the next 2 months!

Cant miss us, purple stroller, middle boy has bright red hair!

We certainly will! I was wondering if people still did the green mickeys, now I know I wont be the only one! I better get making them so I don't forget over the next 2 months!

Cant miss us, purple stroller, middle boy has bright red hair!
I've got 2 dark haired girls... If we see you we'll say hi!!!

bath and bed and beyond has purple mister fans for 9.99 in detroit area. however the disney ones are bigger, had a strap, a mickey mouse on it and was around 17 last year-so we think they are better deal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter