Calling all SINGLE solo travelers

Blueeyes101817 said:
hey crc--youll be getting there when im leaving..i check out on the 16th

Well, my flight gets in around 10:30AM, so maybe I'll get to wave to you from the airport! :)

New to site. 33 SWF. I love Disney! Disney World is awesome...never gone solo before though. Have a friend who is a Disney nut too so we travel together. Going on West Coast cruise in June! Can't wait. :sunny:

New to site. 33 SWF. I love Disney! Disney World is awesome...never gone solo before though. Have a friend who is a Disney nut too so we travel together. Going on West Coast cruise in June! Can't wait. :sunny: Neither one of us had any ideas that there were male Disney fans out there. Great surprise. ::MickeyMo

Sorry about the double post....computer is being slow today. Didn't think it actually posted first time. Ooops.

Space Command,
That might end up being a possibility. lol! Although I think if I ever visit the US I'll never wanna leave!

Miss Lumeire...
You are more than welcome to visit this great country. And like those Brits who came here 400 yrs ago; you'll probably want to stay too ... lol

feels kinda like i'm posting in the dating section of a newspaper in a show or something, but it's great to see everyone on this board so hafta join u ^.^

i'm SWF, 24, only went to wdw once before in 2002. never tried going solo, tho it's sounding less scary. feels like i'm the only chinese disney fan, and a new one at that.

i love this site, been glued to it for the past two weeks (when i found it) :goodvibes

Welcome to the DIS Reensmiles! :wave:

Solo trips can definitely be lots of fun! Click the link in my siggie to read the report from my last one. (It's long, so only do it if you have nothing better to do for a while. :))

reensmiles said:
feels kinda like i'm posting in the dating section of a newspaper in a show or something, but it's great to see everyone on this board so hafta join u ^.^

i'm SWF, 24, only went to wdw once before in 2002. never tried going solo, tho it's sounding less scary. feels like i'm the only chinese disney fan, and a new one at that.

i love this site, been glued to it for the past two weeks (when i found it) :goodvibes

I seriously doubt that you're the only Chinese Disney fan. After all, Disney wouldn't be investing billions in a Hong Kong Disneyland if they didn't think the Chinese people would want to visit!

You're definietly NOT the only Disney fan in Baltimore, either - I live in Cockeysville.

I'm glad this finally took off! Also, it's awesome to see so many single DVCers here! I'm at SSR and will be back in May to see how far the Resort has come since I stayed there last May. Alas...no single white disney males from MN...maybe I'll have to move :)

You mean there are actually single guys out there who not only love Disney but own DVC too?!?!?! I have got to meet one!

Anybody want a 30 year old single girl with the most beautiful 8 year old daughter in the world? If so, here we are! :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Hello all of you single disney travelers :wave:

Ok I'm single 23 and from MN...kkmauch there must be something in the water here in MN I have only met one guy that enjoys Disney as much as I do...and we are not dating :( hmmmmm maybe I will find myself a prince on my next trip to the world.

Looks like Im an old single here, 53/m/IL divorced who enjoys Disney and has made a number of solo trips to the world. I keep telling people its not only for families, go and be a kid or an adult, just have fun. I find it fun to talk to other singles that enjoy it as much as I do.

WillCAD said:
I seriously doubt that you're the only Chinese Disney fan. After all, Disney wouldn't be investing billions in a Hong Kong Disneyland if they didn't think the Chinese people would want to visit!

You're definietly NOT the only Disney fan in Baltimore, either - I live in Cockeysville.

Cockeysville :rotfl2: Im mature :rolleyes: Im in College Park (MD)

scoutsmom99 said:
Hello all of you single disney travelers :wave:

Ok I'm single 23 and from MN...kkmauch there must be something in the water here in MN I have only met one guy that enjoys Disney as much as I do...and we are not dating :( hmmmmm maybe I will find myself a prince on my next trip to the world.

This really is a small world...I live in WBL, we're practically neighbors! We're both 23 and both single women. Really, where did all the good Disney guys go?

I just feel like I have to post my ad as well. :rotfl2: 28 yo SWF in search of... Prince Charming!!!
I haven't done a solo trip yet (still a student, and still poor) but I have a feeling that I'll be visiting WDW a lot more just as soon as I break out of prison (graduate from school). That's only a year away (June 2006) and I'm considering making the DVC one of my first purchases.
For now, I visit WDW at least once a year (in the summer) with my family (DM, DSF, DS, DB).
If any single DISers will be there anytime between 7/12 and 7/22, let me know!!!

Wow this thread has really taken off! I will add my name, and please note this is not an ad :rotfl: .

31 y o SWF heading over from the northern half of the UK to WDW for her first solo trip in July! I am counting the days, as it's almost PS time!!! Very excited about this trip :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

It's final! I'm heading to wdw from 11/24 - 12/4 :cool1: anyone going at that time? :wave2:

crcormier said:
Welcome to the DIS Reensmiles! :wave:

Solo trips can definitely be lots of fun! Click the link in my siggie to read the report from my last one. (It's long, so only do it if you have nothing better to do for a while. :))

Man, that was a long trip report, yet i was glued to it for three hours :hyper: it was good :sunny:

Hi everyone!! I'll add myself to this thread....

I'm a 35 SWF who has been hooked on Disney since I was 3 years old. After college, made a point to come to Disney atleast 1x a year, and usually solo. I am now living about 15-20 minutes from WDW, and LOVING IT!!! I just moved down from Montgomery Village, MD in November.

My mother has even asked if I'm ever going to grow out of this (I told her not as long as there are ECV's to be rented :) )

If anyone ever wants to try to meet up at the parks, or for a meal PM me and let me know....I work weird hours, but maybe we could work something out.

Have a great weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter