Calling all SINGLE solo travelers

Hah! I like the ride/speed date idea! Think about how much you can learn about someone by whether or not they sing along with C of P or Pirates? ;)

Maybe we should have an online speed dating session? Might give everyone a chance to get to know each other.

im a 20 year old guy, who is making his first solo trip to dw, from sept 5-8... Oh and Go A's...

This is my First Post. I have been a Disney Freak for the last 15 Yrears now. I am 28 Years old and in the Military. My family thinks that I am nuts for going to Disney World every 6 Months for 2 weeks at a time. I was just there the Last 2 Weeks of July 06 and I just booked my Next trip for the first 2 weeks of Dec 06. But i am gald to see that I am not the only one out there that seesm to live the Disney Life. You all enjoy your time at Disney.

Uuaww I just have to say :welcome: and Go
Cubs.gif
!!! Yeah I know they suck but I can't help it.

Snipedog1978 from all the Disney Freaks and Nutsos here on Disboards :welcome:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter