Calling all SINGLE solo travelers

kkmauch

Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with fact
Ok--I'm not sure if this has been done before, or if it is even a good idea. But, as a single young Disney freak, I'm sick of dating men who just don't understand what it's all about. I figure this would be as good a place as any to meet someone who really might have their Disneyness together.
I propose we post! Or, perhaps we PM. Whatever it turns into, maybe this is a way to start the dialogue.
I'm 23, single, female from MN. I'm addicted to all things Disney.

I hear ya! I haven't been single that long, but I can't say that I enjoy it. I have been going to Disney for three years in a row and have a trip planned for May 4th - 9th. This will be my first trip without a partner (Well, I will be with my teenage son). I'm sure we will have a blast! :banana:

I am 34, SWF, Massachusetts looking for Mr. Mickey Mouse in Disney World!! ::MickeyMo

Ok ok...I know we aren't the only two single Disers here...so anyone else going to post? I've already gotten some PMs from y'all...how about giving a shout out to everyone!

Yep....SWF 43 yoa here! Owned by 2 Siamese cats. Don't date...don't wanna date...can you tell there was a REAL bad marriage and divorce? Marriage 11 years...divorce final 3 years ago. Still scarred.

May take my next trip to Disney solo....have been going with Mom and 37 yoa brother last 3 years!

Okeydoke. Single (again) and a Disney fan! Was at the World last year in September between the hurricains with friends and headed there for a couple weekends in September solo ( a conference I'll be attending is in town). SWM and...rats...40 tomorrow. pirate:

Ok, I'll make my first post here because being a single Disney freak is something I know all about! Hi, everyone. :flower:

Wow Jayna22! Way to make your first post! Congrats and welcome to the boards. I am honored you picked this as your first thread!
Single Disney Freaks of the World UNITE!

Definately count me in! I am turning 30 next week and know that somewhere there has got to be a Disney loving guy wanting to get to know each other. :love:

Ok im not as freakish as all of you :earboy2: about Disney but I'm single so :wave:
Im a 20 year old female. Im thinking maybe a 21st birthday at Disney but nobody wants to go with me :confused3

-K

My friends always tell me that my expectations are too high, and I always tell them that I'm simply waiting for my prince charming!!!

I am super excited that I will be spending my 21st birthday at WDW with my Mom! :banana: I can't think of a better place to get older than Disney :)

*Katdb

I'll join this one too.

I'm a 25 year-old SWF in northern MN. I eould also love to meet a Disney-loving single guy.

I'm planning on doing a 7-night Disney cruise in 09/05, and would like a roommate, if anyone is interested. f so, PM me...

okay, here goes. I am a newly single female and I am...gulp...32. My ex never went to disney world with us so we went without him. My long term goal is to meet a disney loving guy. Or at least one who loves me enough to pretend :teeth:

For now would be happy talking to other single disney lovers....ladies I think we are outnumbering the men.

I am a single Disney Freak...26 male from Mass. I always getthe girlfriends that would rather sit on a beach than hang out with Mickey...

Okay, I'll post too. But I am at the other end of the scale. 50+, SWF who has at least 1 day of every vacation at DW. So you could say I am a disneyfanatic!

Howdy all, another single Disney guy from Massachusetts here! Heading down for my second solo trip in May! :wave:

Another SWM, 36 (on April 16), from Baltimore. Heading down for my 7th solo trip in May.

Hey it's great to see some guys joining us!!!

CRComier: I remember reading your trip report last year and loved it! Made me smile a lot. Thanks for writing it!

I'm also a SWM (31) from the great white north. You can't help who you fall in love with, for me unfortunately it's a theme park. It sure is nice to see I'm not the only one. Haven't got the courage to attempt a solo trip yet but it might be coming soon since I'm running out of family and friends to drag down with me.

coinkc said:
Hey it's great to see some guys joining us!!!

CRComier: I remember reading your trip report last year and loved it! Made me smile a lot. Thanks for writing it!

Thanks! I enjoyed writing it, and hope to live up to it with another one in May! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter