Black Friday Gift Card Deals

That’s good to know! I must’ve somehow missed the 1-day pass part when I was looking at membership stuff. Thanks for the tip! I thought I read it in an article I found the other day, but now I’m second-guessing if I misunderstood the passes being discontinued… I think that one was a user error on my part.
I do hope they have it this year. An annual membership does me no good since they aren't in my state.
I would do the 10 dollar one (Capital1 offer) but I guess that has expired.

I do hope they have it this year. An annual membership does me no good since they aren't in my state.
I would do the 10 dollar one (Capital1 offer) but I guess that has expired.
Sending some pixie dust your way in hopes they’ll have it this year

Where did you read they discontinued it? I know i did it last year.

I don’t know about the one day pass, but the online membership was definitely discontinued. I had an online pass. It was discontinued for new members awhile ago, but you could still renew. Mine autorenewed in early May. About 2 weeks later, I got an email saying all online memberships were discontinued & my membership was being converted to an in store membership, good thru my next renewal. I really lucked out, since my membership now lasts til the end of May for only my $10 online fee.

Good luck, hope it works out for you.

Last edited:
BJ's as of right now is offering $500 gift cards for $472.49. Roughly a 5.5% discount. Not fantastic but it's better than nothing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter