Black Friday Gift Card Deals

OHIOVACATIONER

DIS Veteran
Does anyone remember if any merchants had any good deals on Disney gift cards on Black Friday ? Thank you

Last edited:
“Good deals”.… vague & completely relative. My best recollection is that Dollar General had some discounts on fast food gift cards & Sams club had some for restaurants. I don’t recall the value of either but it was enough that I recall the discounts were offered…i personally watch DOTD & flash sales on Amazon and have score decent discounts a few times on GameStop, Restaurants, etc. ETA - Amazon discounts are usually around 20% off face value

Target does 10% off gift cards usually the first weekend in December.

I seem to recall Kroger and Best Buy with some discounts.

Not sure what part of ohio you’re from, but shop n save usually does triple fuel perks if you have one near you. I’m not even sure how far into ohio they go, or if you’re close to PA or not. It’s not technically a discount, but if you can max out the fuel (30 gallons) it’s like saving 18%.

There may be other grocers that do it too, but we find shop n save with the triple perks is the best around us.

Sam's Club normally offers Disney gift cards for a increased discount around Thanksgiving weekend. Sometimes they are online only deals!

Just got a flyer from Sam's Club and it looks like they are an online only weekend doorbuster Nov 3 - Nov 5. $200 GC for $180.

Just got a flyer from Sam's Club and it looks like they are an online only weekend doorbuster Nov 3 - Nov 5. $200 GC for $180.
I wonder what time they will go on sale?

Would be worth it to get a BJs membership this year for Black Friday DGCs? I’ve been seeing mixed opinions and it sounds like it might be hit or miss if it’s worth the investment in the membership. I’d be eligible for the discounted membership, so I would only be paying $25. However, I’m also a RedCard member at Target, so if I would be better off at Target I’ll stick with that. Curious on how people are feeling about these.

Would be worth it to get a BJs membership this year for Black Friday DGCs? I’ve been seeing mixed opinions and it sounds like it might be hit or miss if it’s worth the investment in the membership. I’d be eligible for the discounted membership, so I would only be paying $25. However, I’m also a RedCard member at Target, so if I would be better off at Target I’ll stick with that. Curious on how people are feeling about these.
Don't they still have 1 day memberships or did they stop that? Every year I try to get that 1 day so I can
order on Black Friday if there is something good on sale.

Don't they still have 1 day memberships or did they stop that? Every year I try to get that 1 day so I can
order on Black Friday if there is something good on sale.
It sounds like they discontinued it along with the online access membership for $10. :sad: I’m hoping they bring it back for the holidays, at least.

It sounds like they discontinued it along with the online access membership for $10. :sad: I’m hoping they bring it back for the holidays, at least.
I went to their website right now and saw this.

What is the 1-Day Shopping Pass for BJs.com?​

BJ's 1-Day Online Pass allows non-Member guests to experience the benefits of BJs.com for 24 hours without purchasing a membership from BJs.com. For example: If you enrolled in BJ's 1-Day Online Pass at 11:59 pm, you can shop and order from BJs.com till 11:59 pm the next day.
  • Guests enrolled in BJ's 1-Day Online Pass are restricted to our "Ship It" service only. Free "In-Club Pickup" and "Same-Day Delivery" are not permitted.
  • Guests enrolled in BJ's 1-Day Online Pass are not able to use clipped coupons but will receive BJ's wholesale price for "Ship It" orders.

I went to their website right now and saw this.
That’s good to know! I must’ve somehow missed the 1-day pass part when I was looking at membership stuff. Thanks for the tip! I thought I read it in an article I found the other day, but now I’m second-guessing if I misunderstood the passes being discontinued… I think that one was a user error on my part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter