*Big Brother 9*

Davina's wearing another bin bag tonight - she really seems to be in to recycling. :rolleyes:

Awful wasn't it - I bet she changes it for the 11pm show.
Just like last friday she looks like she's off out trick or treating!
Her "do" was a bit quiffy too!

Will be interesting to see whether they pick the same people as normal (i.e. Lisa picking Rachel and vice versa, Kat picking Lisa, Mikey picking Rex etc.)

I really don't think anyone will have the guts to vote for Darnell, Rex or Mikey - not face to face as they are all too scared of them. :headache:

Her "do" was a bit quiffy too!

:rotfl2: I agree! :thumbsup2

Im very very dissapointed with last night's result, really really dont care who wins now as long as it's not Rex, Darnell or Mo.:)

Obviously I am quite pleased at last night's result, although DH and I have a theory that the public are keeping Sarah in to see whether Rex will continue his persecution of her and end up getting himself kicked out (I suspect he might be a bit too clever for that though).

Sue, I'm with you in that I don't want Rex, Darnell or Mo to win either. Nor do I want Mikey to win.

Personally, I think it might be Rachel.

Well here are the latest odd's with William Hill, after Lisa's departure yesterday.

Outright Winner:

Michael - 5/6

Rachel - 11/4

Sara - 5/1

Rex - 10/1

Darnell - 12/1

Kat - 25/1

Mo - 50/1

I hope the bookies are wrong - I would hate for Mikey to win.

I think I wouild prefer Rachel or Sara to win out of who's left - they both annoy me a bit but I can't stand the others. :lmao:

I would actually like Sara to win now, mainly to stick it to the other house mates that are already jealous of her financial windfall.
When Davina was giving the numbers to vota for the remaining housemates TO WIN, Rec actually got the least boo's and the most cheers:scared1:
I would not like Rex to win.....

If Mikey wins then i refuse to watch BB again.

I really want Rex to win, i find him entertaining and i think without him BB would of been rather dull. I wouldnt mind if Rachel won though....but please NOT MIKEY.

Is anyone watching the double eviction tonight ? I hope Kat is going tonight after the way she carried on last night after Darnell's comment ::yes::

Is anyone watching the double eviction tonight ? I hope Kat is going tonight after the way she carried on last night after Darnell's comment ::yes::

I'm sitting here waiting for it to start.....I hope Kat & Mo go tonight!

Can't make my mind up who I want to win.

Sara maybe to really naff everyone off or Rachel (She is Disney):rotfl2:

I'm sitting here waiting for it to start.....I hope Kat & Mo go tonight!

I'm waiting to, But I have no idea who'll leave tonight?? :confused3
But did you watch the earlier show??.....Ooops......No sensoring on the swear words :scared: , had to do a quick switch over!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter