*Big Brother 9*

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Is anyone watching BB9 ?

The new housemates have started to arrive

Summer is definitely here now that it's started

Looking good so far :thumbsup2

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I try not to watch it but usually watch the opening show as I am tonight. I love the task they have been set. Lisa really didn't look happy at her other half having to be in a relationship with Steph :rotfl:

I am hoping they don't have too many freaks in it this year otherwise I'm going to have to stop watching fairly soon ;)

We always watch the opening show+this determines if we watch anymore.So far i don't like any of them-but do like the task that has been set:thumbsup2 .
Lisa's face was a picture.x.

I dont watch it:confused3 , never have, Enjoy everyone who is watching though as I know people do become so addicted:lmao:

Loving Dennis at the moment.He did'nt leave much to the imagination in them pants did he when he done his high kick :lmao: .x.

I love the task!! How gutted did Steph look when the cute bloke came in!! I think Dennis looks really funny. :goodvibes

were watching
think the first task is going to cause a fewfireworks:thumbsup:

I wonder why Alexandra is getting booed - she seems so nice :lmao:

Mario's going to blow it if he's not careful - talk about over the top lol. The only reason he's getting away with it at the moment is that people are assuming he's telling the guys so they'll keep away from her. I'll lay money on it that they don't get through the week.

Mario+Lisa were on a programme me+dh watched a few months ago about people who spend a fortune on cosmetic surgery.x.

I'm watching....what a bunch of weirdo's! :rotfl2:

Can't decide if I actually like any of them yet....I'm liking the task though. I think Mario likes the idea of Steph as his girlfriend. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter