*Big Brother 9*

Does anyone else think Davina's top looks awful again this week? Someone needs to sack the stylist. :confused3

Altogether now...."Get NICOLE out!"

i get the feeling that this would be what an execution would be like :lmao:

hideous top btw !!!

See ya Nicole!!!

Rex is trying not to smile! HAHAHA

Nicole is now a record holder - 94% of the votes were to evict her beating the previous record of 91% held by Sezer from BB7.

I'm glad Nicole's gone and even more glad that Davina gave us a heads up on when Mario is going back in - so I know not to watch :lmao:

I'm really confused about the whole cider thing. But am I right in thinking this is the very first BB where housemates have felt the need to squirrel food and drink away - this has never happened before, has it?

I'm glad Nicole's gone and even more glad that Davina gave us a heads up on when Mario is going back in - so I know not to watch :lmao:

I'm really confused about the whole cider thing. But am I right in thinking this is the very first BB where housemates have felt the need to squirrel food and drink away - this has never happened before, has it?

:lmao: - I think it will be so cringe worthy! Pass the bucket.....:sick:

Thay have hidden food before I seem to remember but couldn't tell you who it was though! I don't think it was as bad as this time.

I can't believe Rex just blew the budget just so Nicole got hair straightners & then spent the remaining £99 on those stupid prizes. :confused:

Hopefully Rex is put up for eviction next week.
Do you think two people are going to go on wednesday night???
BTW what the hell was davina wearing it looked like she was going trick or treating last night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter