BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

I really hope Josh goes, even though it doesn't look like it. He is so annoying and completely unstable. I love how he walks around like a tough guy, but then cries because Jessica said he doesn't deserve to be there. Honestly, he is going to cry over that. I get crying over missing your family, but to cry over something someone you barely know says.

Jessica was so dumb not to change nominations, she even thought something fishy was going on. I don't get it.

I'm almost a Cody fan now. They other side are Paul puppets and share a brain lol.

I am anti Paul so I am rooting for anyone who'll go up against him. Although, Jess & Cody really messed up the noms this week, I'm hopeful they (finally) learned their lesson in nominating people they really want or need to get out of the house. They had the right idea with trying to get rid of numbers on Paul's side this week but they didn't go all in and it blew up in their face.

Has there been any word on what the consequence was yet for Jess taking the temptation? I am wondering that could change the whole thing with the Josh/Ramses vote. I can not take Josh one more day.

Heres how CBS wants it to play out: which means thats how it will play out, just sayin
Ramses goes home
Paul wins HOH
Paul tries to backdoor Jess or Cody
Jess get to use the hex and create some good drama and good ratings.......

I agree with this assessment, but I really can not stand Josh. I mean none of them are great, but Josh gets on my last nerve.

I totally agree with producers prepicking their favs to cater competitions and to give certain players information ahead of the comps. I remember last year when the competition involved solving a situation to get from room to room(like mini escape room challenges?). Some players literally went thru the door of the room and STRAIGHT to the first piece of the puzzle with no looking around the room for clues on what needed to be done. It was so obvious and sad......

As for Jess and Cody noms this week. So stupid!! Jess is again letting Cody cloud her intuition and left noms the same for veto. If she had removed Ramses, their team of 2 would be a solid 3. Ramses going home advances their cause by a negative. She could have put Paul on the block, then at least one of two people against them would be gone. Its not like putting Paul on the block would make another enemy as that hand was already played. AND....if he was on the block, the other side of the house may actually grow a pair and realize it is the best opportunity to get rid of him so that it would advance their own personal game.

I totally agree with producers prepicking their favs to cater competitions and to give certain players information ahead of the comps. I remember last year when the competition involved solving a situation to get from room to room(like mini escape room challenges?). Some players literally went thru the door of the room and STRAIGHT to the first piece of the puzzle with no looking around the room for clues on what needed to be done. It was so obvious and sad......

As for Jess and Cody noms this week. So stupid!! Jess is again letting Cody cloud her intuition and left noms the same for veto. If she had removed Ramses, their team of 2 would be a solid 3. Ramses going home advances their cause by a negative. She could have put Paul on the block, then at least one of two people against them would be gone. Its not like putting Paul on the block would make another enemy as that hand was already played. AND....if he was on the block, the other side of the house may actually grow a pair and realize it is the best opportunity to get rid of him so that it would advance their own personal game.

I think if they put Paul up, then Josh would still go home. I think Paul has the numbers to back him. Keeping Josh though -- just an unnecessary hassle in the house they don't need!

I mean, even Paul said they were stupid not to put him or another stronger player up. He's smart enough to know good game play and not take it too personally. SOOOO stupid not to use the veto. She should have trusted her gut instead of Cody. He has already proven he isn't the greatest player and yet she listened to him...again. Yes, Josh would likely go home had they put another player against him but that would have helped their game. If Ramses goes home it doesn't help them at all. Jessica deserves to lose this game based on this one stupid decision alone IMO.

I mean, even Paul said they were stupid not to put him or another stronger player up. He's smart enough to know good game play and not take it too personally. SOOOO stupid not to use the veto. She should have trusted her gut instead of Cody. He has already proven he isn't the greatest player and yet she listened to him...again. Yes, Josh would likely go home had they put another player against him but that would have helped their game. If Ramses goes home it doesn't help them at all. Jessica deserves to lose this game based on this one stupid decision alone IMO.

Agree 100%. I love how when Cody came back, his first comment was he was going to back off and listen to Jessica and let her play the game. NOT!!! He can't keep his mouth shut constantly whispering in her ear or putting doubts in her head about her decisions. Right now, Cody wants Josh to go home and doesn't care about Paul. If the house decides to shock them and keep Josh, I think it will really blow up in the house! And Paul is right -- a good gamer should know how to play this game and not take it personal. I really hate when someone gets irate or cries because they were nominated -- that's the game, you signed up for it, so play it!

That's what's frustrating. Her instincts are right but she doesn't have the confidence to follow through. So after listening to Cody and leaving the noms the same, the next day he says maybe we should have used the POV. Come on!!

That's what's frustrating. Her instincts are right but she doesn't have the confidence to follow through. So after listening to Cody and leaving the noms the same, the next day he says maybe we should have used the POV. Come on!!

So typical of a control freak :rolleyes:

Seriously?! Wow, I give him credit for at least trying to be social to Christmas. But, other than that, he has to be one of the worst BB players I can remember.

I read on another site that Kevin revealed the plan (to keep Josh) to Jessica. Can anyone who watches the feeds confirm that? If so, how are Jess and Cody reacting to the news?

If production didn't tinker with the outcomes, all the characters that get is fans talking would be kicked out first and then viewership would drop because the show would be left with no conflict. So while it is annoying, it keeps us watching and talking.

It appears that Josh is running banging pots and pans and saying I'm leaving anyway why stop? He's really taking this way to far. Cody says he come out him with pans he will knock them out of his hands.

It appears that Josh is running banging pots and pans and saying I'm leaving anyway why stop? He's really taking this way to far. Cody says he come out him with pans he will knock them out of his hands.

Josh is like a 7 year old.........
I couldn't tolerate him for 3 days, much less 3 months

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter